A great feeling at Cappielow..

Nope, It's a sign that your club is sh*te.

By the way, it was Rangers that Morton beat to win the Scottish Cup. Sevco are a new club, and Morton haven't had any success in the Scottish Cup for decades.

By the way, it was Rangers that Morton beat to win the Scottish Cup. Sevco are a new club, and Morton haven't had any success in the Scottish Cup for decades.

You know what i meant.

Raith haven't had any success in the Scottish Cup ever.

greggy.png

Edited by SuperTon

You know what i meant.

Raith haven't had any success in the Scottish Cup ever.

greggy.png

We were in the semi-final in the 2009/2010 season, that's success for diddies like us. When did Morton last get that far in the competition?

We were in the semi-final in the 2009/2010 season, that's success for diddies like us. When did Morton last get that far in the competition?

Why would date be relevant? The facts remain that Morton are a team that win trophies of significance, whereas Raith are not and never will be. You will never surpass our achievements, in this era or any other. Until then, I'll leave you referring to the below post:

Feel free to toddle back on the thread when you've either won the real cup or at least come within 20 points of the current Morton side.

Gutted for you, again.

Edited by vikingTON

Who gives a f*ck about getting to a semi-final? :lol: You could have at least mentioned you got to the final once but that must have slipped your mind.

Who gives a f*ck about getting to a semi-final? :lol: You could have at least mentioned you got to the final once but that must have slipped your mind.

Was that the final they lost to, snigger, Falkirk? I can see why they left that out. How embarrassing.

Why would date be relevant? The facts remain that Morton are a team that win trophies of significance, whereas Raith are not and never will be. You will never surpass our achievements, in this era or any other. Until then, I'll leave you referring to the below post:

Trophies plural? What else have they won, seen as you've dissed the First Division and League Cup. Date is relevant, as it shows when the success was achieved and how long it's been since a club won a trophy. Here to help!

True. It's winning that counts - and generally winning something recently - but some of the sadder Morton fans tend to fall back on points totals as their team never wins anything.

Date is relevant, as it shows when the success was achieved and how long it's been since a club won a trophy. Here to help!

As you wish:

Greenock Morton: 91 years since a Scottish Cup.

Raith Rovers: 130 years without ever winning a Scottish Cup.

As you wish:

This is like a competition to see who gets the bragging rights to having the smallest willy. With Scary Bear, Gav FFC and Vikington it's hard to reckon who'll win.

As you wish:

You mentioned trophies in a post above. Which other Morton trophy win are you proud of?

This is like a competition to see who gets the bragging rights to having the smallest willy. With Scary Bear, Gav FFC and Vikington it's hard to reckon who'll win.

It's usually the 'two bald men (or in this case three) fighting over a comb' thing. This 'small willy fight' is far more insulting. Huzzzah! Do we actually fight, or just measure?

I personally couldn't give two f*cks about winning a cup that not even my grandfather was alive to see, and I would also still be out celebrating if we had won the League Cup this year.

Anyway, carry on lads.

Edited by forzamorton

Are you getting a new bucket and spade for another season in the seaside leagues?

At least we're not spunking fortunes on full time football to get out of them only to find most of our fanbase fcuks off.