A great feeling at Cappielow..

No. They should do the decent thing and be relegated. Outrageous that they are cock teasing their fans this late in the season.

No teasing, we already know were down it's just good to see a bit of fight. Too bad we couldn't see that a few months earlier.

No teasing, we already know were down it's just good to see a bit of fight. Too bad we couldn't see that a few months earlier.

Only kidding, chief. I don't grudge Morton fans a bit of happiness after the season they've had.

Only kidding, chief. I don't grudge Morton fans a bit of happiness after the season they've had.

They will be loving this thread next season. If Morton don't win the league by at least 15 points (as long as they remain FT) I will be amazed.

I wonder if the bookies will give odds this early?

So whits the speel? Why have these jokers suddenly found form? tbf in the 1-1 draw at Tfs I didn't think you were too bad bachirou first half was best player on the park...but apparently he's not been too good ...I'm fat played junior & half a dozen senior games but oconner outside maybe Brian scrimgeour that played for us is the fattest senior player I have ever seen

Typical Morton. When the pressure is on they can't do it and they lose, when it's off they're fine. They've won the last two games because there's no pressure on them anymore, simple.