A great feeling at Cappielow..

Hate to break this to you but the 2 teams you still have to play are the 2 best teams in league, Title favourites Partick and 2nd placed Dunfermline

The top two teams of course but we'll see if they're the best. We're ahead of all the teams we've played and 3rd ain't bad.

I think this is Mortons year. It has a 2 in it,

By the time of the next year without a 2 in it, in 988 years' time, there probably is a slightly greater than evens chance that Morton will on one occasion have finished higher than 8th.

Both are running again apparently and should be in contention after the International break, believe it when I see it though.

Hardie has been 2 weeks away since the start of July!!

One that annoys me is Peter Mcdonald. Played the last game of last season, signs a new contract and hasn't been seen since. 5 months on and he still isn't training.

He was involved in pretty much every game last year as well which is even more annoying!

Both are running again apparently and should be in contention after the International break, believe it when I see it though.

One that annoys me is Peter Mcdonald. Played the last game of last season, signs a new contract and hasn't been seen since. 5 months on and he still isn't training.

He was involved in pretty much every game last year as well which is even more annoying!

I'm quite glad he's disappeared. He always scores against us, and we were linked with him. laugh.gif

Hardie and Rutkiewicz both played 15-20 mins in a bounce game last week. Hardie would have been featuring in the reserve game against Thistle tonight had it not been postponed. i would guess he will return for the next reserve match which is next Monday.

Both of these players should be available after the international break. MacDonald, I would guess might be around December if all goes well.

Hardie and Rutkiewicz both played 15-20 mins in a bounce game last week. Hardie would have been featuring in the reserve game against Thistle tonight had it not been postponed. i would guess he will return for the next reserve match which is next Monday.

Both of these players should be available after the international break. MacDonald, I would guess might be around December if all goes well.

I doubt if he will kick another ball for Morton.

No need to rush them back ease them back slowly biggrin.gif

Are you in a position to disclose what his actual injury is?

Plantar Fasciitus which is a painful inflamation of the connective tissue on the sole of the foot. Its the bit that holds your arches in an arched shape. I have never had it but my son has and I am told it is extremely painful.

Plantar Fasciitus

Its the same injury but apparently not as bad an occurrence as forced Stuart McCaffrey to retire from the game last season.

I have the same problem in my left foot and have had since a crush injury at work which saw my foot in a 'compression-system bandage (6-ply thick) for almost a year.That was in 2004..they saved my foot but now left with aforesaid...good days...bad days.

They both solidified our promotion push and would add to your squad no doubt if they were fit...You may end up frustrated.

Wish them both well..