A great feeling at Cappielow..

Elephant in the room (Dumbarton fans might take exception to that) ...Jeez Zen...is this the calibre of your upcoming support (once their testicles drop of course).

Young man!! My Bawz dropped many, many years ago and nestled gently in the turn ups of my Oxford bags. I also suspect the size of an elephant gag may have gone over your pretty little head. Much like the Rovers

will do to Morton this season....again.

Edited by Alan y k Dall

I don't feel confident enough to contribute to this thread at the moment,you can't point and laugh when your own arse is getting pulverised.

So what you doing here anyway...you're out of your league....(was that too harsh?)

Edited by TONTROOPER

• 2 weeks later...

So, are things starting to feel great down Cappielow way again?

Two wins on the bounce, isn't it?.

Hopefully not three come Saturday,...... cos Big Si' is comin' doon tae sort yis oot!!wink.gif

So how did that one work out for you?

jbsmug.gif

Edited by vikingTON

4 wins from the last 4, 3 against part time teams and now there is another good feeling at Cappielow :lol:.

We've only yet to play Dunfermline and Thistle, who have also played all of these teams as far as I know.

So yes, 4 in a row is a pretty good feeling. 5 would be outfuckingstanding but I dare to even think about it. Much. :ph34r: