Grand Theft Auto V

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51565/grand-theft-auto-online-half-a-million-gta-stimulus-package-this.html

All players being given $500,000 in game money to apologise for the loss of stuff by the end of the month.

Imagine how many hours we could all spend in the strip club now!! :lol:

The bad sport mechanic seems a bit open to abuse. Had a quick go online the other day to see what it was like, and when driving about saw a white dot coming after me, which turned out to be 4 guys in a helicopter with assault rifles. Hid in a concrete pipe so they had to drop down and killed two before they killed me, then blew up my motor. About 5 minutes later after I respawned (the respawn cut scene is genius) a message popped up saying other players were trying to vote me out of the session and that this could mark me out as a bad sport or some pish.

Getting marked as a bad sport cause some wee fannies were in a huff that someone fought back seems a bit shitey.

Edited by Count Mongo del Fantastico

Some motherfucker was following me so I went into a store looking for an ATM to bank my cash. There wasn't one in there and he was waiting outside for me. I shot gunned him through the shop window then stole his infernus. Don't mess.

Some motherfucker was following me so I went into a store looking for an ATM to bank my cash. There wasn't one in there and he was waiting outside for me. I shot gunned him through the shop window then stole his infernus. Don't mess.

You can bank your cash using your phone if you go onto the internet and then click on money and services.

Pretty much the soundest thing ever happened to me yesterday. I had a four star wanted level after robbing a shop then killing a couple of cops, then my bike got destroyed and cause all the peds are wee pussies they ran away so I was on foot and running for dear life. After a good five minutes running another white dot appeared on my map and I was like "ah well I'm toast" but the guy drove up and just stopped next to me, very wary, I got in the car knowing this would almost certainly lead to my death. The guy outran the cops and I lost my wanted level, we got out the car, and went our separate ways. Nice guy.

Pretty much the soundest thing ever happened to me yesterday. I had a four star wanted level after robbing a shop then killing a couple of cops, then my bike got destroyed and cause all the peds are wee pussies they ran away so I was on foot and running for dear life. After a good five minutes running another white dot appeared on my map and I was like "ah well I'm toast" but the guy drove up and just stopped next to me, very wary, I got in the car knowing this would almost certainly lead to my death. The guy outran the cops and I lost my wanted level, we got out the car, and went our separate ways. Nice guy.

I do something similar.

I pick folk up from tight situations with the police, set my car entrance to no-one and give them 'the bird' out the window whilst the feds pick them off.

Anyone got any idea when this will be released on the xbox marketplace?

Google is providiing no recent information.

Yeah it's a good idea to buy it on X Box Live marketplace. If you want to wait till well after release date and pay £59.99 for it that is.

Go to a shop. They've hunners.