Grand Theft Auto V

I don't really want to search this whole thread in case of spoilers. I am stuck on a mission.

I am stuck on eye in the sky, where you have to follow the Z type car through the streets. It then parks up in a parking lot, and after having googled the answer your are meant to switch to thermal imaging on the camera to scan for the driver. I haven't a clue how to do this? Any help would be appreciated. I am playing on PS4.

Yeah I was at the wrong part. He goes into a parking lot and comes out the other side, but the car kinda disappears for two seconds so I thought he had parked up. I watched a youtube clip of it, and you see him clearly coming out the other side, but on my one you miss it.

:o

Mines took about half an hour or an hour at the most IIRC

If i had bought it from the shop I could've just switched the wireless off and it would've went quick, but bought it on the store and need it on, it's the b*****ding patch that slows if right down.

If i had bought it from the shop I could've just switched the wireless off and it would've went quick, but bought it on the store and need it on, it's the b*****ding patch that slows if right down.

you do realise your connection has nothing to do with a console being next gen? :lol: having two things downloading at once will make both go extremely slow. Pause the patch download and resume it when the game has finished.

you do realise your connection has nothing to do with a console being next gen? :lol: having two things downloading at once will make both go extremely slow. Pause the patch download and resume it when the game has finished.

How do you pause the patch my county neighbour?

Enjoying this even more on the next gen console, the detail really is incredible, its amazing to think what they could do with the games in the future if this is anything to go by. Spent about an hour the other night just running about the countryside that leads to the lake in awe of it all. Superbbbb. Forgotten alot of the missions to making it more fun, the first person is smart too, still prefer 3rd player though.

Think they've added a few new cars too, there's ones kicking about it never noticed before.

Fucking shat myself when I came across a Killer Whale last night.

Defo loads of new cars, also noticed things on the map I havent before but not sure if they are new or not.