Grand Theft Auto V

Are they anyway of showing up the space ship pieces or the letter scraps on the map? I've found three scraps, but no space ship parts. I assume it's just a case of googling the locations and just doing a sweep?

There are sites online which tell you exactly where to go. Which is handy as some of the parts are quite tricky to spot.

If your not sure what bits you have or don't have you can check at the link below which will tell you what you still have to do (including locations items as well

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/career/checklist

There are sites online which tell you exactly where to go. Which is handy as some of the parts are quite tricky to spot.

If your not sure what bits you have or don't have you can check at the link below which will tell you what you still have to do (including locations items as well

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/ps4/career/checklist

Aye cheers. I just watched a youtube clip of some guy finding them. However he didn't half make it twice as long as it was needed, going back and forth across the map. Rather than doing each one in a certain area, then move to another area.

Have all the scraps and spaceship parts now, so I have to complete the fly unders, stunt jumps and knife flights. Again will be using a youtube clip of seeing where they all are.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't realise all the cool shit for characters they added. Currently got my guy looking like this

post-29136-14202264453416_thumb.jpg

Miss the days where we'd all get on and race or just shoot the town to hell. Keen for those to start again with anyone on XB1

Got this for my Christmas and I`m about a quarter of the way through the missions. I fancy playing on line, but have never done so. Would i be better to complete the game first or just go for it?

Just go for it mate. Online missions don't really spoil the story.

So I was swimming about at the pier and I got notification of something like press right to eat something. So I did it, and I turned into a bloody sting ray! Sadly there was no Steve Irwin to attack tried to go to the beach to see if I could attack anyone but I turned back into Trevor.

It said that I had found 1 of 27 of whatever the things are. I really want to be a cougar and go chomping some hill walkers now.

Edited by Loki