Grand Theft Auto V

Didn't realise you could be below level 12 to do the first heist. As long as you're invited by someone level 12 or higher if you are below level 12

That hacking game in the fleeca job was annoying as f**k

I had those folk in the bank shitting it attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1426498261.083749.jpg

Would've been quicker with the drill if I'd read the instructions properly and realised you had to get it lined up properly. Just kept pressing RT whilst holding the stick forward and wondering why it was overheating so much whilst I was getting no progress.

Would've been quicker with the drill if I'd read the instructions properly and realised you had to get it lined up properly. Just kept pressing RT whilst holding the stick forward and wondering why it was overheating so much whilst I was getting no progress.

Aye you took fucking ages :lol:

Aye you took fucking ages :lol:

I know :( If I knew what to properly do I'd of been much quicker. Wonder if you can replay heists. Would like to do it again and try and get the target time. Most of the time was probably taken up by me trying to get that fucking hacking game thing to not be a c**t