Grand Theft Auto V

Finally got this for the Xbox One. Is the crew active on this?

It is active on Xbone. Nowhere near as good as it was on 360 as quite a few decided to get a PS4 and some haven't played the game since. But quite a few people are sometimes on

How did you manage to get into a 30 car race? I'm lucky if I can get in a job with 10 people.

It's a specific one, think it was called congestion charge. Basically tearing down the freeways. It's insane. Especially if it's a GTA race with cops and traffic on.

managed to get from last place in a race to a decent lead, then a fucking NPC car turns a corner directly in front of me, completely blocking the road just before the finish line. Finish 2nd. b*****d.

Buying this on PC when I get home from work, absolutely buzzing. Is the master race represented well enough on here to get a crew together?

Report back how it plays. I haven't touched it since launch week with all the problems I've had with it.

Report back how it plays. I haven't touched it since launch week with all the problems I've had with it.

Played about an hour offline now, not gone online yet as I'm using mouse & keyboard (typically my Xbox 360 controller I'd normally plug in has decided to pack it in the first time in 6 months I need it) and it doesn't feel quite right, but I have no major issues to report. Still trying to get the graphics set up to the best my PC can handle, don't think my graphics card is good enough to handle a game of this complexity... Still looks great though.

Looking forward to discovering all the new additions in the PC version compared to the 360 when I last played it. Spotted a handful of new cars, have yet to really get out into Blaine County and explore there.

I've been playing loads on pc. It's had a few patches. Might be worth trying again.

I've got this on XB1, is it worth getting on PC aswell? Seen a few videos of mods etc, and it looks far better than on console.

Hard to say for me, I went from ps3 to pc so massive improvement there. Dunno if there'll be as much improvement from xbox one. I'd wait and see about mods and how they'll handle online vs single player. Mods could make online either great or shit.

After the initial excitement of heists, online on PS4 is pretty tedious to play. Mainly because you go onto a server, and you get a heist invite pretty much straight away. What follows is very rarely you playing a heist all the way through, most of the time it's either a long wait before eventually getting into a game, or a long wait before being told you can't connect/game's too full/someone's left. It's a shame, because once you get a good group there and you get through a heist, they're really good fun. Just seems like all I do now when I load it up is watch that bird's eye loading view.

Anyone want my copy of this for the Xbox 360? £14 collected, £16 delivered. Doesn't have the map, though, but both discs and box are in excellent condition.