Grand Theft Auto V

So I was swimming about at the pier and I got notification of something like press right to eat something. So I did it, and I turned into a bloody sting ray! Sadly there was no Steve Irwin to attack tried to go to the beach to see if I could attack anyone but I turned back into Trevor.

It said that I had found 1 of 27 of whatever the things are. I really want to be a cougar and go chomping some hill walkers now.

I've seen videos of that on youtube, peyote hidden around the map or something. I've seen the player change into a killer whale and a cat but can't remember the others. In fact, below's the video I saw. There is one that has all the locations, although that's close to 4 hours long...

Edited by forameus

Better foliage.

:lol:

What's the difference between the xbox one and 360 versions?

Better graphics 'n shit?

Xbox 360 is 720p and 30 fps(Frames per second) I believe, Xbone is 980p and 60 fps. :lol:

PS3 720p and 30 fps, PS4 1080i and 60 FPS.

:lol:

Xbox 360 is 720p and 30 fps(Frames per second) I believe, Xbone is 980p and 60 fps. :lol:

PS3 720p and 30 fps, PS4 1080i and 60 FPS.

Xbox one graphics are unreal. If this is what they can do after a year of the new consoles can't wait to see what's getting produced in 5 year. GTA 6 to hopefully have a few cities. :P

On my third playthrough (first on PS4) and I'm at the bit where Franklins at the place where the Chinese are holding Michael and was just wondering if I had long left as I remember a fair amount of missions to go but I can't really remember how many?

On my third playthrough (first on PS4) and I'm at the bit where Franklins at the place where the Chinese are holding Michael and was just wondering if I had long left as I remember a fair amount of missions to go but I can't really remember how many?

It tells you in the 100% checklist on the pause menu how many missions to go

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah, RPGs v Stunt Planes was good last night. I bookmarked it as well so we can play it with the rest of the KAPE guys.

I've gt the RPG side sussed mate. Shame I can't fly worth a f**k.