Grand Theft Auto V

Thought so, won`t be able to upgrade with a wee one on the way so ps3 for now.

Join the GCCC crew mate, a massive crew still playing ps3. Look out for McKeever he's a KAPE lad and he'll get jobs and stuff for you to try.

Still scheduled for 24th March, if you preorder it you get a load of in-game cash for free, I'm considering this. I can transfer my PS3 character over, so that hopefully includes the apartment and cars that I've got plus my 160k. I'm a bit skint at the moment, and moving flat at the end of next month so it's all really poorly timed for me. Plus it's 65 gig of hard drive space which is gonna take forever to download and I've got an SSD, so it's gonna take up a fair chunk of that too. Will need to remove a few games I reckon.

Edited by Tamdunk

Anyone came across the nudist colony in the hills? Was parachuting off the cable kart the other day and landed in it by chance and the c***s killed me. Went back tooled up and wiped the b*****ds out!

Where's the nudists? Seen the cannibals in the hills in their wee fort :lol:

Heists are due on 10th March. Any PS3 players on here stil play? I've been mucking about online for a while, would be cool to check out these heists.

I've not been near it in ages but I fancy getting back into to have a bash at the heists.

Anyone had any connectivity issues recently? I'm on PS4 and my game is now refusing to save online. Manage to connect and do missions etc fine but the progress is all lost every time I turn off.