Grand Theft Auto V

Managed the setups for a heist then we got stuck trying to rescue a guy from jail. Big money payouts but apparently rockstar servers have crashed. How can they not prepare for these things. They had 5 odd years to prepare for GTA5 and the servers crashed on launch. They've had almost 18 months to prepare for heists and still can't handle the volume.

Going to be on later if anyone in the crew fancies doing the two-player first heist.

Completely forgot I changed my guy to look like Slipknot's Mick Thompson & got the fright of my life last night when I turned him round to look at the camera :lol:

Going to be on later if anyone in the crew fancies doing the two-player first heist.

Completely forgot I changed my guy to look like Slipknot's Mick Thompson & got the fright of my life last night when I turned him round to look at the camera :lol:

Are you on Xbox One?

I started the first set up mission last night but failed twice in a row because the guy I was with kept shooting out the window when we were driving and it attracted the cops. I'm pretty sure he did it on purpose the second time because he was annoyed that he didn't get to drive.

I haven't played this online in ages so I'm not sure who out of the people that were in the crew on the 360 are now on Xbox One but anyone who is and wants to get a few games, let me know.

Are you on Xbox One?

I started the first set up mission last night but failed twice in a row because the guy I was with kept shooting out the window when we were driving and it attracted the cops. I'm pretty sure he did it on purpose the second time because he was annoyed that he didn't get to drive.

I haven't played this online in ages so I'm not sure who out of the people that were in the crew on the 360 are now on Xbox One but anyone who is and wants to get a few games, let me know.

Aye I am mate. I know a few people from the crew on 360 jumped ship to PS4. I really do miss the 360 crew days. Cba racing now cause I got too into racing with people in the crew where we didn't deliberately ram each other out of the way & apologised to each other if we did cause a crash or someone to spin out of control. Good times, good times ;_;