Grand Theft Auto V

My fav move at the moment is to kill someone, then put a sticky bomb on the inside of their car passenger door (or ideally a back door) and lead them on a wild goose chase before detonating the bomb. Great fun and a proper dick move to boot.

• 2 weeks later...

My fav move at the moment is to kill someone, then put a sticky bomb on the inside of their car passenger door (or ideally a back door) and lead them on a wild goose chase before detonating the bomb. Great fun and a proper dick move to boot.

On GTA IV, we used to do the ultimate dick move. One of us would repeatedly kill the other and another random player then the one repeatedly being killed would try to form an alliance with the random to kill the killer. The killer would then jump in a boat and go as far out on the ocean as possible while the other one grabbed a helicopter, picked up the random and flew out to get the killer. Instead of killing the one in the boat, the pilot would ditch the chopper miles out then get picked up by the one in the boat leaving the random stranded and left to swim for 5 minutes or so back to shore, at which point we'd shoot him.

Had many a death threat in my inbox.

On GTA IV, we used to do the ultimate dick move. One of us would repeatedly kill the other and another random player then the one repeatedly being killed would try to form an alliance with the random to kill the killer. The killer would then jump in a boat and go as far out on the ocean as possible while the other one grabbed a helicopter, picked up the random and flew out to get the killer. Instead of killing the one in the boat, the pilot would ditch the chopper miles out then get picked up by the one in the boat leaving the random stranded and left to swim for 5 minutes or so back to shore, at which point we'd shoot him.

Had many a death threat in my inbox.

XD I love inventive griefing

Got it finally for PS4 today. Just doing loads of races to get some cash and rep up. Races are always ruined by the one bellend who just mows into everyone at the first corner.

That's the fun of the races imo. If you want a racing sim, GTA's not the one. Or just run non contact races, a lot more boring though.

• 1 month later...

It's a mark of this game's quality that I've just ordered a ps4 and the first game I'm planning to buy is GTA v despite having played it to death on the ps3.

The reason I bought a PS4 was so I could see the extra foliage in GTAV