Grand Theft Auto V

I stuck it on the other day, and still love the online, but the loading and waiting times are a real grind. And that's on PC, can only imagine it's worse on the consoles

Worst problem on the PS4 seems to be getting randoms to join death matches.

• 2 months later...

I just want a GTA 6.

Looking back on GTA 5 I wish they'd kept the San Andreas type gang territory in it. Would've still been playing it no doubt, loved taking over areas and defending them etc. Should've had way more gang areas instead of just the few streets around Franklins house.

Eta: way more gang characters too, Rider/Big Smoke etc were all class. :lol:

Edited by 1320Lichtie

I ended up deleting it to make room for Fallout. Before that, I hadn't played it in a few months. I enjoyed the story mode, but I didn't feel there was much to do afterwards. Online was fun when doing heists with a couple of mates. However, I only had a couple that really played GTA. This made me have to rely on them to play it which also was a pain.

I've pretty much stopped playing it. A group of us still have a play list on a Wednesday night but thats about it. Considering the PS3 version came out 2 and a half years ago I think i've got a lot of play out of it. Cracking game but pretty much exhausted all online and offline modes (without, incidentially getting the Platinum in either version)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

No major single player DLC on the horizon according to reports.  :(

You say that, but rumours are circling about Liberty City being rendered in the GTA V engine.  Screenshots surfaced of one area (pretty boring ones to be honest) being done in the new engine, so maybe they're planning on doing something with that.

I'd doubt it though to be honest, GTA Online is too much of a cash cow I imagine.

• 2 weeks later...

Been getting back into GTA Online after not touching it since the Xbox 360 days. Love playing Heists online even if it takes some amount of effort to get a decent lobby. Saving up for a Buzzard and still no idea how the CEO and VIP thing works. 

Anyone else still play?