Grand Theft Auto V

Been getting back into GTA Online after not touching it since the Xbox 360 days. Love playing Heists online even if it takes some amount of effort to get a decent lobby. Saving up for a Buzzard and still no idea how the CEO and VIP thing works. 

Anyone else still play?

Nope, but thinking about getting back into it. What system you play on?

Is there a PS4 equivalent to this?

There were a couple of P+B GTA crews. LIDL and KAPE. LIDL as far as I know didn't really expand beyond a few members. KAPE is still going but we tend only to play of a Wednesday night now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finished the loyalty and criminal mastermind challenges. Means you have to complete all the heists in the correct order with the same crew without dying once. It was some slog, but I got £13million for it at the very end. Only a level 32 as well. :P

I'm going through my 4th run of it (twice on the 360 and twice on the PS4). I actually think this has been my most enjoyable time of it. I'm doing pretty much every mission, and I'm wasting away loads of time on shite like tennis and doing the taxi things. Still don't like the online, though.

I'm going through my 4th run of it (twice on the 360 and twice on the PS4). I actually think this has been my most enjoyable time of it. I'm doing pretty much every mission, and I'm wasting away loads of time on shite like tennis and doing the taxi things. Still don't like the online, though.

Online is shite and they should focus on the offline stuff for the next one. See if this becomes all Fifa'ay... :(

• 3 weeks later...
On 21/07/2016 at 07:58, Gianfranco said:

I only made it to 28% completion before I got bored of having to drive to every challenge etc.

The one where Trever is stoned and has to shoot aliens is murder it took me quite a few attempts to finish that one.

Get a taxi :)

Struggling to find these side missions on the map. I read that for Franklin calling Tonya brings up a couple. Anyone got any other recommendations? 

Not just got loads of wee question marks on the screen? Check your legends on properly on the map? I might be wrong though been a while since I've played it.

I've completed the main storyline. Maybe finished it too quickly still under 70% and only side mission on the map disappears after I drive for a few minutes. 

Some side missions are only available at certain times of the day