Grand Theft Auto V

Yeah I posted that. The game was £40, but you could use a £10 off when you spend £40 or more code and get it for £30. They got wise to it and changed the price to £39.99 after a few hours. If you got in quickly enough you got it for £30.

Aye, that's right. Just searched through my emails and found a confirmation email from Tesco, I'd forgotten all about that until now!

This game looks absolutely sensational, I probably won't leave my bedroom for about a week. I'm genuinely buzzing for this to arrive.

Aye, that's right. Just searched through my emails and found a confirmation email from Tesco, I'd forgotten all about that until now!

This game looks absolutely sensational, I probably won't leave my bedroom for about a week. I'm genuinely buzzing for this to arrive.

I had a bit of a flap during the week as I had to contact Tesco to try and get them to change the delivery address as I've moved house. They said they couldn't change an address once an order had been placed, but could cancel my order and I could order it again. As I obviously wouldn't get the same offer I didn't want to do that, but the lassie refunded my £30, then refunded me another £10.

I've replaced my order at the website price of £39.99, but in reality I'm getting it for £29.99 now.

Davy 1 - 0 Tesco :thumsup2

I'd forgotten about it too, I was checking my online bank statement a while back and saw the £30 from Tesco charge and it took me fucking ages to realise what it was.

I'm sure there was a thread in the bargain basement on here back in November or something like that with a link to pre-order from Tesco for £30. Does anyone else remember of this, or am I just imagining things? I'm fairly sure I've had this pre-ordered since the end of last year.

Yeah, I also managed to benefit in time from this. I'll be a recluse when it's realised, that's for sure.

I haven't got the price of a new gen console, so i'll try and pre-order a 360 copy. I like the idea of scootin about to check out the size of the map. It would be interesting to see how ps3/ps4 editions compare.

Rockstar haven't announced next gen versions yet, only PS3 and 360 so far.

GTA V looks like it is going to squeeze every last bit of power out of the PS3 and 360, much like San Andreas managed to on the PS2.

I think I might go for the Gamestop trade in offer that Islay posted. I have copies of Forza 4 and Rayman Origins that are gathering dust.

Rockstar haven't announced next gen versions yet, only PS3 and 360 so far.

GTA V looks like it is going to squeeze every last bit of power out of the PS3 and 360, much like San Andreas managed to on the PS2.

I think I might go for the Gamestop trade in offer that Islay posted. I have copies of Forza 4 and Rayman Origins that are gathering dust.

It will be out on the next gen, just not at launch ! .....Rockstar don't want indecisive gamers waiting until they get hold of a ps4 or whatever to buy GTA5. They want everybody buying a current gen copy. Current gen gamers will buy it, and the new gen folk who buy it will include many who already have a current gen copy. Not announcing a new gen edition is common sense, but it's a stick on to be announced at some point.

It will be out on the next gen, just not at launch ! .....Rockstar don't want indecisive gamers waiting until they get hold of a ps4 or whatever to buy GTA5. They want everybody buying a current gen copy. Current gen gamers will buy it, and the new gen folk who buy it will include many who already have a current gen copy. Not announcing a new gen edition is common sense, but it's a stick on to be announced at some point.

So you have inside information, aye?

No, but i have common sense. You diddy's will learn a thing or two from me.

I don't think Rockstar have a big enough dev team to work on 5 versions of the same game plus 3 versions of a future title tbh. Remember that every platform runs slightly differently so a different build is needed for each one (360, ps3, PC, ps4 and xbone).

San Andreas never really made it to this generation so I don't see why they would over exert themselves for GTA V