P&B Confession Room

FTFY

Right heads starting to go, thanks BTW BTH, next time I'm on an home visit, I'm gonna see if I can pop into Bolton News & dig it up.

Grimbo

Eta does anyone believe I would go to all the effort of typing all that up on my phone for a wheeze? I started it off by offering the goldfish brigade to put me on iggy cos it was going to be such a long winded post. It is my confession & it is true, so it is.

2nd edit, where's ICT Chris or any other Caley T boys or gals, do they know of a couple that used to come up pre-season from Bolton to watch them, might still do. I'll not say their names but they know it's true. I used to drink in one of the same pubs as them.

Writing my mates number on the toilet wall in Broxden services a few years ago on the way back from an away game, with the heading 'call this number for gay chat/fun'. Forgot all about it until I saw him a few weeks later where he was complaining to me and a few others about these calls he had been getting from gay's wanting to hook up. :lol:

Writing my mates number on the toilet wall in Broxden services a few years ago on the way back from an away game, with the heading 'call this number for gay chat/fun'. Forgot all about it until I saw him a few weeks later where he was complaining to me and a few others about these calls he had been getting from gay's wanting to hook up. :lol:

On a similar note, a member of this forum put my phone number on one of those "who called me" websites with the message "just got contacted by this number. i think he's a paedo. DON'T ANSWER".

Hope no prospective employer ever does a search for my number.

A pal/colleague got called for jury service and brought the letter in to work as he was to phone the court last thing on a Friday to confirm his attendance on the coming Monday. I photocopied the letter and superimposed a different phone number over the one he was to call. I overheard his heated conversation with the STD advice line and the panic in his voice as he faced the prospect of being done for failing to contact the courts.

Wee wifie in our work absolutely refused to learn anything about IT - one day when some bit of documentation went missing she asked me to send out a building wide email (800-odd people at the time) on her machine because she didn't know how.

Being a dick, I stuck a read receipt on it.

Years ago my wee bro went on a BB expedition up some hills. During the night they were away, my parents got a call to advise them that there was a huge forest fire in the area they were staying in. Police helicopters were looking for them. Clearly we were all worried sick. Me more than everyone else. I had bought them a shitload of diamond white and fags before I dropped them off. Obviously never slept a wink that night but we got a call around 8am the following morning to tell us they were safe. Turns out they got pished and set a fire which got out of hand and started a massive forest fire. They never told the polis this though. They also had the sense to hide the empty booze bottles. I actually told this full story at my wee brother's wedding as part of my best man speech. Don't think I'll ever forget the look of utter shame on my gran's face.

• 2 years later...
On ‎02‎/‎03‎/‎2016 at 23:59, Deefiant said:

My first job was in a shitey corner shop chain store aged 16.

I ripped them off for thousands over a 1 year period in stock/cash/lotteries and scratch cards.

Miracle I wasn't caught - very stupid wee boy.

An interesting blast from the past here - my thanks to Hedgecutter for linking to his thread.

44 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Yet some Dundee fans on here still thought he was okay as he returned the money.

All the signs were there.

c**t

I'm evidently out of the loop. I presumed he has history for being a thieving little s***ebag? 

• 2 months later...

Bump

I shat in a urinal once at high school. I was in 5th or 6th Year at the time and had quite a good reputation in the school so was never a suspect. Some wee first year got the blame and they all started having to carry wee toilet cards anytime they went during class so it got recorded who went and when.

Got reminded of that one earlier.

2 hours ago, Sir Kevin Of Kilsyth said:

Bump

I shat in a urinal once at high school. I was in 5th or 6th Year at the time and had quite a good reputation in the school so was never a suspect. Some wee first year got the blame and they all started having to carry wee toilet cards anytime they went during class so it got recorded who went and when.

Got reminded of that one earlier.

If I saw a shite in a urinal I would probably attempt to break it down with my own pish, was this the case in high school or was it immediately reported?

Furthermore you are an absolutely disgusting human being.

If I saw a shite in a urinal I would probably attempt to break it down with my own pish, was this the case in high school or was it immediately reported?
Furthermore you are an absolutely disgusting human being.

Why the f**k would that be your reaction?! Trying to pish your own skiddy off the bowl is one thing but to attempt to break up someone else’s whole shite with a pish? Incredible.