Steve Kean

Theeesel

Association with Willie McKay, tendency to sign players of West African origin from South of France. Even bringing Anelka to Bolton was probably dodgy as f**k.

Right, the latter part of that is easily explainable by a decent scouting system. The first part... maybe they get on and he gives ideas. It's all superficial really.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, the latter part of that is easily explainable by a decent scouting system. The first part... maybe they get on and he gives ideas. It's all superficial really.

You think Amdy Faye is demonstrated by a decent scouting system?

Portsmouth and Newcastle tend to be great beneficiaries of Willie McKay scouting systems.

Also, people can not believe it if they want, I think everyone already knows anyway.

And if you are referring to Anelka, what has that got to do with a scouting system? He played for a large team and was known by every man and his dog. The contract/bungs he got to go to Bolton must have been huge.

Association with Willie McKay, tendency to sign players of West African origin from South of France. Even bringing Anelka to Bolton was probably dodgy as f**k.

He's a crook, and like Redknapp, everyone knows it. If you don't think so, then fine. I'm more than confident enough to point it out.

And did Allardyce sign Pascal Chimbonda? That pretty much confirms you as a crook these days, eh Harry?

No. Evidence.

Evidence - Good

Opinion - Bad

You think Amdy Faye is demonstrated by a decent scouting system?

Portsmouth and Newcastle tend to be great beneficiaries of Willie McKay scouting systems.

Also, people can not believe it if they want, I think everyone already knows anyway.

And if you are referring to Anelka, what has that got to do with a scouting system? He played for a large team and was known by every man and his dog. The contract/bungs he got to go to Bolton must have been huge.

I have no idea what you're on about but would be interested in some hard facts.

What are you having trouble with?

Be very specific here.

You've said that Sam Allardyce is a crook, mentioned some association with a footbal agent(I think).

Would you care to expand for those of us not in possession of the facts?

Thank you.

You've said that Sam Allardyce is a crook, mentioned some association with a footbal agent(I think).

Thank you.

You missed out

"be specific"

Thank you.

You think? Well, did you read the post or not? Willie McKay is a football agent. Willie McKay is a corrupt football agent - this is not ground breaking stuff or anything, Willie McKay is known to be a corrupt football agent by everyone (including Willie McKay).

Through his association he gets players signed (usually but not exclusively those of West African descent from France) to certain clubs, namely Newcastle, West Ham, Portsmouth and formerly Blackburn. Examples of these players are guys like

John Utaka who cost a fortune, got huge wages (which went to McKay + bungs to Redknapp) despite being utter shit.

And as if there was any lingering doubt about Redknapp that all but evaporated in bonus gate where he claimed he was illiterate to get off with it - and was coincidentally sacked by Spurs later that season. I predict something else in the pipeline for 'arry.

Allardyce is a crook, there is absolutley no doubt in my mind about it. To reiterate, if yoiu don't agree - fine. I really don't care. And it that's opinion - fine. This is a forum not a fact exchange.

The issues we are getting away from are Steve Kean and since you ignored this last time - why did you say he claimed fans spiked his drink, then posted an article which utterly refuted such a statement? Seems a bit strange, no?

You think? Well, did you read the post or not? Willie McKay is a football agent. Willie McKay is a corrupt football agent - this is not ground breaking stuff or anything, Willie McKay is known to be a corrupt football agent by everyone (including Willie McKay).

Through his association he gets players signed (usually but not exclusively those of West African descent from France) to certain clubs, namely Newcastle, West Ham, Portsmouth and formerly Blackburn. Examples of these players are guys like

John Utaka who cost a fortune, got huge wages (which went to McKay + bungs to Redknapp) despite being utter shit.

And as if there was any lingering doubt about Redknapp that all but evaporated in bonus gate where he claimed he was illiterate to get off with it - and was coincidentally sacked by Spurs later that season. I predict something else in the pipeline for 'arry.

Allardyce is a crook, there is absolutley no doubt in my mind about it. To reiterate, if yoiu don't agree - fine. I really don't care. And it that's opinion - fine. This is a forum not a fact exchange.

The issues we are getting away from are Steve Kean and since you ignored this last time - why did you say he claimed fans spiked his drink, then posted an article which utterly refuted such a statement? Seems a bit strange, no?

It's not that I didn't agree with you, I didn't know, and that's why I was asking...don't know why you feel the need to jump down my throat.

As for your second point, my first post on this thread was #357 and at no point did I claim about drink being spiked so you must be confusing me with someone else.

It's not that I didn't agree with you, I didn't know, and that's why I was asking...don't know why you feel the need to jump down my throat.

As for your second point, my first post on this thread was #357 and at no point did I claim about drink being spiked so you must be confusing me with someone else.

Yes, well, you really shouldn't have such a similar name to Jambomo.

And nobody is jumping down your throat, everyone needs to just relax here. Especially Waldo Ponce.

fans booing and giving steve kean abuse = Bad

slanderous accusations with no actual evidence to back up allegations = Good

you are fucking full of it supras :lol:

First of all, the two statements are clearly not even remotely linked. Even you aren't stupid enough to believe they are.

Of course, you are stupid enough to totally misunderstand the concept of slander - and you have really delivered here.

And I never said, or pretended, the accusations were in any way "good".

All in all, this is a catastrophe of a post. I foresee a disappearing act.

First of all, the two statements are clearly not even remotely linked. Even you aren't stupid enough to believe they are.

Of course, you are stupid enough to totally misunderstand the concept of slander - and you have really delivered here.

And I never said, or pretended, the accusations were in any way "good".

All in all, this is a catastrophe of a post. I foresee a disappearing act.

what disappearing act, you said that the personal abuse kean got was out of order, but then attempted to defend him by giving other managers personal abuse with no evidence to back it up

what disappearing act, you said that the personal abuse kean got was out of order, but then attempted to defend him by giving other managers personal abuse with no evidence to back it up

The disappearing act you should have performed by now.

Let me break this up for you, again:

1. The personal abuse Steve Kean gets, whilst working, is totally out of order - by any human standards. In addition to this, the bizarre sectarian motivated personal abuse you give him on this site is, at best, very unsavoury. Any comment regarding me pointing out Allardyce as being a transparent crook somehow exonerating the actions of those personally abusing Steve Kean is, well, stupid.

2. The statement in bold in so breathtakingly stupid I scarcely know where to begin. Allardyce is a crook, everyone in football know this, Kean said so in a casual conversation in a bar, as many people no doubt have. He absolutely did not know it was being filmed, and if he did he wouldn't have said it. And, here's the crucial differences here, it is absolutely not the same as shouting about what a c**t Kean is to his face whilst he works. Everyone recognises this, apart from you it seems.

Allardyce and Redknapp are both crooks, I am more satisfied to make these statements - as are many people given how transparent they both are.

Maybe NOW it is time for your disappearing act, lest you continue to dig this neatly crafted hole.

Allardyce and Redknapp are both crooks,

no they are not, it is your opinion that they are crooks, just like it is my opinion that kean is an absolute shambles of a manager

Maybe NOW it is time for your disappearing act, lest you continue to dig this neatly crafted hole.

im still waiting to hear you explain how my dislike of kean is down to him being a celtic supporting catholic, when i admire brendan rodgers, who is a celtic supporting catholic

Archived