Steve Kean

Theeesel

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Tim Sherwood line seems to be growing momentum.

It's a strange one this is. He's obviously fighting a losing ban with the fans who are not going to give in. Whether he feels this is his one and only chance of a managerial job and he'll stick it out god knows. I think I would have took the hint by now and say let's come to some agreement and do a deal with my contract especially after the flack he took last season.

But if the club do pull the trigger just a couple of weeks after letting him spend £8m and with them second in the table.

Blackburns attemdances are right down, owners have probably realised if Kean goes the fans will be back regardless of who they appoint.

Expect to see some random asian manager though

Blackburns attemdances are right down, owners have probably realised if Kean goes the fans will be back regardless of who they appoint.

Expect to see some random asian manager though

Every team attendances will go down after relegation, look at Blackpool, every game sold out in the EPL, and I've yet to see a game where they haven't had plenty of empty seats.

And he's oft...

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/19766783

Steve Kean 'forced to resign' as Blackburn Rovers manager

Steve Kean says he has been "forced to resign" as manager of Championship side Blackburn Rovers.

The Scot has left Ewood Park with immediate effect because his position had become "untenable", he said in a statement.

More to follow.

Seven and a half hours earlier...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19756539

Steve Kean: Blackburn Rovers boss upbeat after Venky's talks

Steve Kean has said he has held "positive and constructive" talks with owners Venky's, amid speculation about his future as Blackburn Rovers manager.

It is understood Kean's position is still under review, although he is expected to take charge of Saturday's Championship game at Charlton.

"We remain on course to get where we want to get at the end of the season, which is automatic promotion," he said.

"It's been constructive talks and it's been a great week."

When asked by BBC Radio Lancashire if he feared for his job at any point over the past few days, Kean added: "I only want to say that the talks were positive, and I'm the type of person that when I have confidential talks with the owners, I'll make sure the content remains totally private.

"If anybody else wants to talk about the content, that's their prerogative, but I'll always make sure that they remain private, and they were very constructive."

Poor Steve. One of life's good guys. I'll always remember him as the brave soldier who fought hard despite some horrible protests from balding, fat c***s with bulldog tattoos. We are all Steve Kean. :(

Yeah, poor Steve who talks shite about fellow managers when he doesn't realise he's being filmed...tosser.

The Blackburn owners come out of this looking even more idiotic than up till now if that is possible. Why let it drag on and on and on and on until now before pulling the plug on the jerk??? Unbeleivable...

Forced to quit. Blackburn will struggle without him now. Who would want that job?

Think he has a future in the game as a manager but will take a chairman with balls of steel to appoint him after Blackburn debacle. They deserve all they get. Trouble is they have our great hope. Get Harry in the job!!!

He should have been punted at the end of last season when Blackburn were relegated.

To let him start the campaign, spend £8M on Jordan Rhodes, make a pretty reasonable start with good results and then sack him makes absolutely no sense at all.

Forced to quit. Blackburn will struggle without him now. Who would want that job?

Think he has a future in the game as a manager but will take a chairman with balls of steel to appoint him after Blackburn debacle. They deserve all they get. Trouble is they have our great hope. Get Harry in the job!!!

I think there will be plenty of candidates showing an interest....Hendry...Shearer...Sutton....Dalglish? Wouldn't put money on Harry though.

Archived