Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1 minute ago, The_Kincardine said:

Terrific.  So we all chart our clubs' history from the time they were incorporated?  A yes or no yes/no will suffice.

As I said auld timer "thick & stupid", did you read the post or did you just home in on a piece of the post you actually had the stupidity to argue your demented viewpoint?

The club even before incorporation still had legal recognition within the law and the members would have been held accountable for the clubs debts should the club had been liquidated in their lifetime. Got it?

So they changed the way "THE CLUB" was structured legally with "LIMITED LIABILITY". Meaning the club could now trade shares in the club/new company and the members/shareholders ! note the slash here Kinky and its context?, wouldn't face debts should the club/company get liquidated in their lifetime after 1899.

Short answer?, NO.

15 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Terrific.  So we all chart our clubs' history from the time they were incorporated?  A yes or no yes/no will suffice.

1 minute ago, hellbhoy said:

NO.

That's that argument put to rest then.  Phew.

I've a short trip to Brighton later.  Shall I send you a stalk of rock?

2 minutes ago, MoshiniBellend said:

What difference does that make?

I know football matters little to you but does the club you purportedly support map its existence to its associated PLC?  Again, a simply y(slash)n is sufficient.

Edited by The_Kincardine

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

That's that argument put to rest then.  Phew.

I've a short trip to Brighton later.  Shall I send you a stalk of rock?

I see what you did there you auld fart. :lol:

It's not the same club argument here you auld twister, it's the two club argument I was posting about. One came into this world in 1872 and then left this world aKa, deid as a Dodo in 2012 and then funnily enough another Rangers FC was born after the 1872 version hadn't even gotten a proper burial.

2 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

I see what you did there you auld fart. :lol:

It's not the same club argument here you auld twister, it's the two club argument I was posting about.

I have no idea what "the two club argument" is.  Enlighten me.

4 minutes ago, MoshiniBellend said:

Think the auld yin has completely capitulated and just asking random questions for the fun of it.

That it Kinky?

Nah the auld fart is being smart/clever for the fun of it. He is playing the continuity card by putting forward the club can exist without any legal recognition.

You know that "in common speech" thingy where the SFA and former SPL try to dupe us that a club can exist in the ethereal quantum physics space time continual alternate universe entropy No one can touch it, see it or hear it but it's still there after death and we the SFA/SPL recognise this entity through the sixth sense "I see and hear dead clubs" and Rangers FC has taken a new host in "Sevco Scotland" and therefore shall being known as "The Rangers Football Club" and lay claim to the possessions of "Rangers Football Club" as their possessions.

So there you have it Rangers are Rangers apparently by demonic possession of Sevco Scotland.

9 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

I have no idea what "the two club argument" is.  Enlighten me.

Should I have a plain club biscuit with tea or should I be naughty and have an orange club biscuit with coffee?, decisions, decisions eh! Should I be greedy and have the two club biscuits and that is my argument. :1eye

1 minute ago, MoshiniBellend said:

The club I support has a complete non-liquidated history. The incorporation date of it's company structure stretches back to 12 April 1897, which is when the club's unincorporated association became a company structure. It remains intact to this day.

I love how The Plastics pile words upon words, abuse the apostrophe yet fail to provide an answer to anything.

My takeaway from this is that The Imp Slain were formed in 1897.  A meringue?

5 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Should I have a plain club biscuit with tea or should I be naughty and have an orange club biscuit with coffee?, decisions, decisions eh! Should I be greedy and have the two club biscuits and that is my argument. :1eye

And another unresolved one.  You've not dealt with the tea or coffee tea/coffee dilemma.  Oh what complicated lives you live.  Have a gin.

Edited by The_Kincardine

2 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

And another unresolved one.  You've not dealt with the tea or coffee tea/coffee dilemma.  Oh what complicated lives you live.  Have a gin.

Mental gymnastics & Gin? Explains the multiple uses/contexts of the slash you've been posting for no good reason.

You still didn't comment on my earlier posts about the accuracy of it's contents showing up the club you now support to be a completely different club from the club you used to support? You just derailed it by posting pish and then deliberately/obtusely engaged in some bawbaggery over usage of the English grammar and what not.

3 minutes ago, MoshiniBellend said:

He's well aware that argument is a complete red herring and defunct. Sporting clubs must have a unincorporated association even amateurs (link) to be allowed to conduct business and sign legal contracts as a club. The members were bound by an agreement to be held responsible for all debts and contracts undertaken by the club. A sporting club which operates in a commercial environment as a business has to either be an unincorporated association or a company. They simply must be one or the other. 

He's flogging a dead horse and he knows it. Why he persists is anyone's guess.

Maybe he likes doing a spot of fishing? and maybe if you take a step back you might see the hook. :lol:

3 minutes ago, hellbhoy said:

Mental gymnastics & Gin? Explains the multiple uses/contexts of the slash you've been posting for no good reason.

The slash?  Absolutely vital to the fans of Sellick 1897 and their fellow travellers.  We may even be allowed to call it The UEFA Slash.

Just now, MoshiniBellend said:

I've edited the original, to help your feeble mind grasp the concept of 1888

Every day's a school day Dhen.  What is the concept of 1888?  Does it relate to the founding of your football club, as you said, in 1897?

Just now, The Grass Is Greener. said:

He does that when hes drunk so there's every chance.

Hello Grass...How's it going? Not seen you for....oh...hours.

Here's a wee challenge.  Which words have I 'invented'?  Away and try and use the new search function and report back over the weekend.