Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

8 minutes ago, MoshiniBellend said:

I totally agree with his "the spirit of the dead/dying club" living on in the hearts of the supporters. As an entity of legal continuation it is a pile of crock. A sort of continuation is all it will ever amount to. The supporters of a new club believing and treating the new club as being the same, even when deep down they know the horrible truth.

Denial of the facts is all they have. MT is throwing them a bone from the dead carcass and he knows it.

"A sort of continuation" is precisely what I see as having happened (if precision over something so vague is possible).

I'm throwing nobody a bone - it's just how I see things.

1 hour ago, MoshiniBellend said:

Rumours emerging that 32 Red and Puma are considering legal action against Sevco. Dave King what an absolute swivel eyed walloper.

Puma considering legal action.

27 minutes ago, THE KING said:

nah, it was mildly smirk producing an hour ago, 33 minutes later its just a pointless repetition

I totally agree with his "the spirit of the dead/dying club" living on in the hearts of the supporters. As an entity of legal continuation it is a pile of crock. A sort of continuation is all it will ever amount to. The supporters of a new club believing and treating the new club as being the same, even when deep down they know the horrible truth.

Denial of the facts is all they have. MT is throwing them a bone from the dead carcass and he knows it.

It's a continuation in the same way that Inverness Caledonian Thistle are a continuation of Caley and them. A legacy, nothing more.