Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

5 minutes ago, stonedsailor said:

It's all you, you, you.

We'll show you how to beat Sellick,no need to wish us luck, just you do your best to beat the cattle drovers.

Away tae f**k.  Of course it's all "Us, us, us"

Away and start a, "Big Caley Jags" thread and argue with both the posters.who can be arsed to remark on it.

Just now, The_Kincardine said:

Away tae f**k.  Of course it's all "Us, us, us"

Away and start a, "Big Caley Jags" thread and argue with both the posters.who can be arsed to remark on it.

Come on now Kinky. Your mood seems a bit low. I was just trying to build a football based rapport. I wish I could bring myself to envisaging an enjoyable C*unty victory just to see you spiral into a deeper drunken hole but I can't, I really don't like seeing them win and I pity your alcohol abuse problems as you are quite likable, for a self centred bigot.

45 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Brace the mainsails, ya w****r Master Bates.

I think I can hear you drowning in your sorrows from here. :lol:

Are you pishing salty water into your toilet duck?, you know that thing you do to recycle whatever the f**k it is you are clearly losing the plot too and then passing it off as being environmentally friendly and saving the most endangered species on the planet called a Rangers FC. Are you?

Now if you reply to this and call it a word salad of sorts, then I suggest you go back and read all the posts you have submitted today, sober of course.

First radio recommendation in a while..

Get Clyde on their Player, big fat DJ ripped to shreds :D

Even a sevconian giving it " aye, I hate Sutton, but what have you to be proud of? Friend of Charles Green, friend of the Easdales" , lol, he's in bits.

OH, and speaking of Sutton...

Just now, bennett said:

Don't tell me, around 6 minutes of harry Forrester should've been sent off?

Aye, that's right Benny, absolutely spot on assessment of the podcast. I'll bet you could predict my next post to one of your insightful replies. :)

1 minute ago, bennett said:

Can you not find someone else to follow around?

Maybe skidmarks or stand free, they deserve you more.

:lol: The troll gets trolled and doesn't like it. Look?, if you are going to post pish, then expect someone to reply to tell you you have posted pish and to then rip the pish oot of ye. It's simple arithmetic, but then again f**k all adds up inside your head does it?