Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I think he's finally cracking. He's been forced to admit lying about the source of the money he used to pay off Lloyds, and about selling off future ticket sales. He's already trying to lay off blame on his "corporate advisors", ie. his City mates, who have already been furiously distancing themselves from him, closing down websites etc. These people are used to dealing under the radar, using borderline legal methods to make a quick buck, but expecting only rudimentary scrutiny. Now their networks and dubious practices are getting the full blast of publicity and curiosity from the media and thousands of amateurs scouring the internet. Craig Whyte's going to be a very lonely man.

I think he's finally cracking. He's been forced to admit lying about the source of the money he used to pay off Lloyds, and about selling off future ticket sales. He's already trying to lay off blame on his "corporate advisors", ie. his City mates, who have already been furiously distancing themselves from him, closing down websites etc. These people are used to dealing under the radar, using borderline legal methods to make a quick buck, but expecting only rudimentary scrutiny. Now their networks and dubious practices are getting the full blast of publicity and curiosity from the media and thousands of amateurs scouring the internet. Craig Whyte's going to be a very lonely man.

Maybe so, but the only thing he's done that's maybe illegal is non payment of the PAYE.

The rest isn't pretty but isn't necessarily illegal, he has told a few tall tales though!

Maybe so, but the only thing he's done that's maybe illegal is non payment of the PAYE.

The rest isn't pretty but isn't necessarily illegal, he has told a few tall tales though!

According to an HMRC spokesman the non payment of PAYE is not illegal, so long as you keep records of what you owe. All that can happen is your company gets liquidated. It's amazing what appears to be legal for those liquidation vultures, or restructuring experts as they like to call themselves..

According to an HMRC spokesman the non payment of PAYE is not illegal, so long as you keep records of what you owe. All that can happen is your company gets liquidated. It's amazing what appears to be legal for those liquidation vultures, or restructuring experts as they like to call themselves..

Wow! So he may not have done anything illegal, but a few shady bits and pieces..

That's amazing.

Maybes aye, maybes naw in regard to illegality - but I think only the Massoni involvement at Livingston comes close to this sorry Rangers affair in regard to total shysters getting their claws into a Scottish club. I think there's a lot more to come out in the wash. The whole thing stinks... I'm not cutting back on the popcorn and Kia Ora just yet.

My favourite bit...

Naughty Craig, naughty..

His advisors decided the best way for him to act was instead of chucking his own money in to clear the debt he take one company's money then give it to another, thus letting him get away with only putting in a quid. Who'd have thought they'd have gone for that idea :lol:

So Craig Whyte says he`ll gift the fans his shares if they pull through. That`ll be the same fans he`s presuming would have bought season tickets to cover his purchase of the club and pay off debt to Lloyds...

Gotta admit he`s a sharp operator, one wonders who he borrowed a the pound off to buy Murray`s shares in the first place!??!?!

He'll gift the shares to Rangers fans - and he is a Rangers fan (allegedly). Ergo, he'll gift them to himself.

He'll no doubt come out with some bollocks about putting mechanisms in place so that he'll only hand over control to a responsible group of fans - despite the fact group of Rangers fans couldn't be responsible with a pair of scissors let alone a football club.

Maybes aye, maybes naw in regard to illegality - but I think only the Massoni involvement at Livingston comes close to this sorry Rangers affair in regard to total shysters getting their claws into a Scottish club. I think there's a lot more to come out in the wash. The whole thing stinks... I'm not cutting back on the popcorn and Kia Ora just yet.

Remember though. Rangers blocked all checks on Whyte's credentials pre takeover. What did they know back then ???

Mair fish here than women's day at Gayfield !!!

It's great that some people would think the whole of the last 9 months for Rangers can just be undone like Pam's dream in Dallas.

Cheers for that. I'm now trying to rid my brain of the unsavoury image of Victoria Principal discovering David Murray in the shower.

twisteH, a 19 year old knuckle dragger, gave me a red dot for my last post in which I suggested that anyone who believed Craig Whyte's statement should seek medical attention.*

In Mr Whyte's statement he completely contradicted a statement he had previously made about te use of TicketUs money to buy Rangers. He now expects people to believe his latest statement that basically says "Yes I lied in my last statement". I assume twisteH belives Mr Whyte.

I do not think twisteH has otherwise contributed to this debate. However it is because of the many twisteH types that make up the Ranger's support that the rest of us would be glad to see their demise.

PS if you want a laugh look at the twisteH profile.

* I don't usually bother abouther the green dot/red dot thing but I thought in this case it merited attention. ;)

Nothing he's done so far looks to have been illegal. Unpopular yes, but not illegal... so he's still "winning" as things stand.

What's interesting is the complicity of otherwise of Murray International in him being able to take-over with money generated from the selling-off of STs. Alistair Johnstone has said previously on Sportsound that MI exclusively dealt with all the checks/due-diligence/etc.

twisteH, a 19 year old knuckle dragger, gave me a red dot for my last post in which I suggested that anyone who believed Craig Whyte's statement should seek medical attention.*

In Mr Whyte's statement he completely contradicted a statement he had previously made about te use of TicketUs money to buy Rangers. He now expects people to believe his latest statement that basically says "Yes I lied in my last statement". I assume twisteH belives Mr Whyte.

I do not think twisteH has otherwise contributed to this debate. However it is because of the many twisteH types that make up the Ranger's support that the rest of us would be glad to see their demise.

PS if you want a laugh look at the twisteH profile.

* I don't usually bother abouther the green dot/red dot thing but I thought in this case it merited attention. ;)

I red-dotted it because instead of stating your point you tried to make a funny joke but in actual fact it was cringeworthy - obviously I agree Mr. Whyte is dodgy as f**k.

Edited by Guest

That he bought with rangers fans money :lol:

His balls get bigger by the day.

Nonsense. I think you'll find that pound came out of his own pocket :P

Jesus, no wonders the writers of "Hustle" decided to chuck it last week when real life is this entertaining.