Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Be careful what you wish for with voting rights, though. It it was say 8-4, we'd probably have a 10-team SPL starting next season.

Good point, and it was the non OF chairmen who forced through the Setanta deal.

And abolished the Reserve League.

I could see possibilites of 11-1 turning into 10-2 or perhaps (but probably not) 9-3... beyond that, I don't see clubs trusting it.

Do all these claims mean we get to celebrate the 20th anniversary of our 2nd Scottish Cup win in 1992? :P

Our 1992 semi final defeat was frustrating at the time

I now realise it cost us a historic double

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Good point, and it was the non OF chairmen who forced through the Setanta deal.

Aberdeen were also against it but this is often forgotten as neither the club nor their supporters have spent the time since the vote gloatingly saying 'nah nah nah nah nah, told you so' like the bigot brothers have.

Not really read the thread concisely today but seeing all those we are now the cup winners of etc etc .... What's this all about?? Has something happened which now means we won the league cup in 1998??

Oh I do hope so :lol: although it would mean St.Mirren fans would now have no material to slag us with..:lol:

I take it there has been no significant news today..

Not really read the thread concisely today but seeing all those we are now the cup winners of etc etc .... What's this all about?? Has something happened which now means we won the league cup in 1998??

Oh I do hope so :lol: although it would mean St.Mirren fans would now have no material to slag us with..:lol:

I take it there has been no significant news today..

Nah, no news today - all a bit disappointing.

People are just speculating on the old 'if they get stripped of their trophies' thing due to the question mark over player registration. Lots of people are getting carried away with historic claims, but only those after 2001 could have relevance.

There's only a handful of us who were really cheated out of trophies we should rightfully have won.