Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Seen this in twitter, STV have been pretty spot on about the Rangers situation so far, let's hope it's true

"“@stvharry: Two legal firms due to expose #glasgowrangers financial dealings in London high court tomorrow”

What will it be like the day they go under?

I imagine xmas as a child, quite possibly every xmas and birthday and the day i lost my virginity all rolled into 1 action packed stonker of a day.

This is what it will look like on the other side of the screens.

RandyMarsh.jpg

Seen this in twitter, STV have been pretty spot on about the Rangers situation so far, let's hope it's true

"“@stvharry: Two legal firms due to expose #glasgowrangers financial dealings in London high court tomorrow”

Has to be done;

meh.ro7193.gif

Can't sleep now! It's actually like christmas!

""@stvharry: Two legal firms due to expose #glasgowrangers financial dealings in London high court tomorrow"

I enjoyed that tweet from him too, until I read his next one saying "very little detail expected to be given. Court needs to be told IF money belongs to #rangers or not."

So really, the first one was just getting our hopes up for more dodgy dealings being revealed. He's just saying the Collyer Bristow case is being heard, isn't he?

Reading that Rangers Media and came across this gem of a statment...

"...A Club whose fan base can be traced back generations, ..."

So the supporters of every other club are just "Johnnie Come Lately's"?!? :lol: :lol:

Neanderthal_1294840c.jpg

This whole situation is like watching the big school bully get the utter shit kicked out of him by some much bigger guy outwith of school. Not only is that satisfying enough, but it's even better seeing the weak ones that hid behind him for years while also dishing it out crying over the thought that the tables have turned. Now all the kids that were scared to say anything in case they got a beating now have the upper hand on these guys and justice prevails as long as they don't keep handing over their dinner money.

Just waiting on the headteacher to sign the expulsion form now. Sending him back a few years down into S1's not going to do much good and nobody at the other schools want him either. He's fucked and everyone's entitled to point and laugh.

Bloody marvellous!

Edited by Hedgecutter

Reading that Rangers Media and came across this gem of a statment...

"...A Club whose fan base can be traced back generations, ..."

So the supporters of every other club are just "Johnnie Come Lately's"?!? :lol: :lol:

Yes, bigotry goes back a long way. My dad was a bigot and his dad and his dad and his dad.

Yes, bigotry goes back a long way. My dad was a bigot and his dad and his dad and his dad.

From Sashes to Ashes I guess...

would hope that if we manage to stuggle through the situation we are in at the moment, that we don't forget how the SPL and every team it has turned their backs on us.

For all 140 years of our history, our club made scottish football, there is no question in that, our club keeps scottish football alive and it boils my blood to not see any other clubs or even the SPL, speak out even in the slightest to help our cause!

If we were to go under, personally i would not even think of starting up again, i would let scottish football die like they have let us.

f**k them all am sick of all the pish being said about us by the wee diddy teams , teams like kilmarnock , hibs , dundee united and the earl haigs lets hit them where it hurts and only attend home matches and make it like the special away day atmosphere

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=213291 :lol: :lol: