Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

People have been saying that since the start, only for things to look worse and worse for them as even more is uncovered.

Even the combined talents of Gandalf, the Good Witch Of The North and f**king Aslan couldn't magic up a fairy tale happy ending for the Careless Bears this time.

Indeed. As you pointed out earlier, if there were a straightforward way out of this, why did Paul Murray or someone similar not take the club on for £1? Why has it been left to Walter Mitty to not pay the bills and mortgage them up their eyeballs, and now they're ready to be saved? Aye, right.

There's no logical basis for the 'it'll all be fine claim', because if it were straightforward, Rangers would have tried the easy way out years ago.

People have been saying that since the start, only for things to look worse and worse for them as even more is uncovered.

Even the combined talents of Gandalf, the Good Witch Of The North and f**king Aslan couldn't magic up a fairy tale happy ending for the Careless Bears this time.

I'm one of those doom merchants who has been saying this from the start.

I have a leaden weight in the pit of my stomach, and it isn't all the jelly, ice cream, and popcorn....

They are really full of It now

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=213291&pid=1059845639&st=0entry1059845639

"i would hope that if we manage to stuggle through the situation we are in at the moment, that we don't forget how the SPL and every team it has turned their backs on us.

For all 140 years of our history, our club made scottish football, there is no question in that, our club keeps scottish football alive and it boils my blood to not see any other clubs or even the SPL, speak out even in the slightest to help our cause!

If we were to go under, personally i would not even think of starting up again, i would let scottish football die like they have let us. "

Fucking idiots

Remember the eagles though. They came out of nowhere to save the day.

"I honestly feel like everyone from the Mhedia to our own owners want us wiped out and I can't get my head round why??"

How long you got fella? Let's start with cheating the public purse and go from there.....

Send him a link to this thread, or better still tell him to join and we can all take shots at his club.

Already got a big night out in Aberdeen planned for Friday due to friends joint birthday. Quietly confident this will turn into the party of the year for most up here. If anyone's not up to much, get yourself down to Belmont St and open up a jelly stall in the square right next to Baskin' Robbins which itself is conveniently placed right amongst most of the bars - some serious money to be made!

Not joking, nothing tongue in cheek about it either.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Indeed. As you pointed out earlier, if there were a straightforward way out of this, why did Paul Murray or someone similar not take the club on for £1? Why has it been left to Walter Mitty to not pay the bills and mortgage them up their eyeballs, and now they're ready to be saved? Aye, right.

There's no logical basis for the 'it'll all be fine claim', because if it were straightforward, Rangers would have tried the easy way out years ago.

I don't think anyone genuinely believes that they will be 'fine'. I suspect/fear they will get away with a flesh-wound, though, as there are too many apologist weasels in positions of influence who will do all in their power to ensure that Rangers don't suffer the full and brutal evisceration that they deserve.

I don't think anyone genuinely believes that they will be 'fine'. I suspect/fear they will get away with a flesh-wound, though, as there are too many apologist weasels in positions of influence who will do all in their power to ensure that Rangers don't suffer the full and brutal evisceration that they deserve.

No, but the idea that the club itself is going to walk away from this mess is a remote prospect. Even if a phoenix club slithers into being in the SPL, Rangers as it stands must have more than a 50% chance of liquidation.

Which in itself is worth having a party.

Edited by vikingTON

Maybe, but sadly most of us know it's going to end up as The bigots are dead. Long live the bigots

http://forum.rangers...entry1059845639

"i would hope that if we manage to stuggle through the situation we are in at the moment, that we don't forget how the SPL and every team it has turned their backs on us.

For all 140 years of our history, our club made scottish football, there is no question in that, our club keeps scottish football alive and it boils my blood to not see any other clubs or even the SPL, speak out even in the slightest to help our cause!

If we were to go under, personally i would not even think of starting up again, i would let scottish football die like they have let us. "

Fucking idiots

Smashing thread there! They're so filled with love for Dunfermline and Yorkston. Did they miss his comments yesterday? And have I missed an about turn from Michael Johnston this evening for Killie to be added to the list of enemies?

Edited by Jussy

This thread is 25% of the way to 1000 pages. Time to celebrate!

What will it be like the day they go under?

I imagine xmas as a child, quite possibly every xmas and birthday and the day i lost my virginity all rolled into 1 action packed stonker of a day.

http://forum.rangers...entry1059845639

I really, really don't know where to start on ripping that to pieces. Let's just save time and say its all a load of shite

If the Rangers media clientele decide to take to the streets as a lynch mob, to extract revenge on those whom they see as being the cause of their current 'discomfort' - where are they heading with their pitchforks and torches? Hampden? Murray's house? Whyte's castle? Celtic Park? BBC Scotland? The Daily Record? The home of every other club chairman in Scottish football? HMRC offices?

Blame Canada.

One guy says he's left his work "with my head in my shoes and my heart in the gutter". Not only is he losing his club but the Tories are closing his Remploy factory.

And he's clearly lying.

Shoes?

This thread has finally persuaded me to join this forum.

I always thought theyd get away with it. But nae. It looks like theyre going down. Tis a joyous time to be a Well fan.

And kudos to this man -

full and brutal evisceration

:lol: We live in hope.