Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Absolutely correct. It just goes to show how terrible he is at his job. Utter moron.

A pair of total fannies. Him and Doncaster, who has embarrassed himself times beyond number.

SSN have a 'breaking news' tickertape.... steady lads, here it comes....

'Administrators set to meet with players tomorrow'

FFS. Hold the front page!

'Administrators set to meet with players tomorrow' in a bounce game death match that will see the losing side forced to accept reduced wages, redundancy or the position as club treasurer.

So when does the breaking news of "The 75%, 50% and 25% deal is back on the table and being discussed ... " come out?

Only of course for things to break down and require the weekend to mull over the options.

This is like a hostage negotiation these fucking idiots are trying to slow play. Start binning 1 every 10 minutes until the rest either say "OK" or say nothing. Either way you get your cost savings.

I'll help you out.

1) David Healy.

Edited by H_B

'Administrators set to meet with players tomorrow' in a bounce game death match that will see the losing side forced to accept reduced wages, redundancy or the position as club treasurer.

Talk about pay-per-view mana from heaven. I'd tune in for sure :)

I think some sort of Running Man type scenario would be nice, could be streamed live on ppv to raise some money to pay Hoddit and Doddit for a few more days of procrastinating

So when does the breaking news of "The 75%, 50% and 25% deal is back on the table and being discussed ... " come out?

Only of course for things to break down and require the weekend to mull over the options.

This is like a hostage negotiation these fucking idiots are trying to slow play. Start binning 1 every 10 minutes until the rest either say "OK" or say nothing. Either way you get your cost savings.

I'll help you out.

1) David Healy.

2) Maurice Edu.

Must be £100k p/m off the books right there.

To finally tell them they are getting binned, no excuses this time.

EDIT: I hope

Admins: Right lads, this is another meeting after that previous meeting when we couldn't sort things out in that other other meeting. Basically, this meeting is to tell you there'll be a supplementary fourth meeting, in which we'll discuss other possible meetings.

SSN have a 'breaking news' tickertape.... steady lads, here it comes....

'Administrators set to meet with players tomorrow'

Had a teacher like these guys once who lost control and got sacked very quickly.....always remember his famous "threat" of

"I'm thinking about the possibility of maybe giving you a potential punishment exercise!"

Basically isn't a summary of this

Administrators to keep asking the top 4 players to play for about £7K week and everyone else about £3-5K until the end of the season so they can then sell them off when the transfer window opens.

Players are being asked to do the club a massive favour but their agents are looking to atttach conditions so that their players recoup a fair bit of the lost wages when the club is in such deep shit it can't give anything else away.

It's certainly mighty cheeky considering the mess isn't down the the players....although.... you could argue that they owe it to the supporters..... they've been paid over the odds these last years for players of their quality and their failure to progress in Europe will have contributed significantly too.

Achh....Going all soft in my old age

As some have already pointed out the administrators not having made anyone redundant is NOT good news for rangers and therefore it is good news for anyone interested in rangers' demise. If the club could be saved by reducing the wage bill players would have been out the door last week. The club needs to have some playing assets just be considered salvagable and have an outside chance of somone coming in and paying off the debts. The fact a pay cut couldn't be agreed just means that has to happen now rather than the end of the season. If the 16th or whenever their deadline was for someone taking over comes and goes then we'll see redundancies.

Best. Administration. Ever :ph34r:

I feel sorry for those caught in the middle...I read on Follow Follow how it is a mhedia driven conspiracy backed up with Lieswells minions in the SFA. I then read on here that it is typical West Coast media mafia keeping 'The Big Hoose open'..(no idea what that actually means but seems the new diddy catchphrase) ..Helped by the SPL /SFA..FFS talk about a no win situation!!

Anyway get your shoes polished as Liquidation will be here sooner than some seem to think..Thank God i never paid for those United away tickets upfront

Ahhh f**k it the SPL was getting a bit boring. Will be great slagging the glory hunting St Mirren supporters that leave the village every 2nd week..and that includes you Div!!! C'mon the 'Burgh!!! ;)

I feel sorry for those caught in the middle...I read on Follow Follow how it is a mhedia driven conspiracy backed up with Lieswells minions in the SFA. I then read on here that it is typical West Coast media mafia keeping 'The Big Hoose open'..(no idea what that actually means but seems the new diddy catchphrase) ..

Origin of 'The Big Hoose'

Ahhh f**k it the SPL was getting a bit boring. Will be great slagging the glory hunting St Mirren supporters that leave the village every 2nd week..and that includes you Div!!! C'mon the 'Burgh!!! ;)

Not leaving for Raith games then?

Dumped the Rovers as they are currently struggling - No 8 Glory Hunter in the extreme, poor show old bean.

2) Maurice Edu.

Must be £100k p/m off the books right there.

Surely Edu's summer transfer value would exceed the wages he is due between now and the summer, thus making him worth keeping. Even if someone bid half of what Sochaux did.

If you're getting rid of folk, it should be guys who are out of contract in the summer or have no transfer value.

Healy, Papac, Alexander, Kerkar, McCulloch, Little, Bedoya (is he still there?), Aluko, plus a bunch of youth teamers and anyone out on loan.

That is what would happen in normal circumstances. Rangers' administrators don't appear to be working in that way though.

Edited by craigkillie