Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

did anybody see that dickwad speirs on the telly saying that there was a certain pleasure in scotland about rangers demise and that it was led by celtic fans"?

Obviously..... The supporters of all the other clubs are gutted to see the situation Rangers are in and hope they come back fitter and stronger. ;)

The man is dillusional. I think a visit to these boards would maybe make him change his point of view! :D

This board is a pretty small section of society as a whole though.

Certainly at work, other than me, fans of other teams aren't really that interested in the Rangers thing.

Celtic fans have however been trawling the web and attempting to bring the topic up every half hour.

For us it's a point and laugh opportunity. For Celtic fans, it's the event of their lives.

Agreed, if anything I'm rather bemused by the lack of comments from Celtic fans on here - you would have thought they would have been laughing harder than anyone else, but it seems to be mostly fans of the other 10 commenting.

Well he didn't have to dupe Ticketus at all re funding. They were giving money, not receiving it. And Murray didn't care at the end of the day. All his driver was, was to make sure Lloyds got their cash, so they'd leave him alone.

Once his company saw Wavetower had 24 million, everything was good as gold. It's Ticketus that have taken the gamble, or so it seems.

Murray stated he would apply due diligence to whoever came in, are you saying he has been naughty?

Ticketus would have had to known he could sanction future ticket sales being sold off.

He's done both of them in with one smooth move.

if this lot get away with this without liquidation or a heavy penalty over at least five season i will not be able to control my rage

24-hour National Domestic Violence

Freephone Helpline

0808 2000 247

Just incase your wife is laughing at Rangers on this thread aswell.

Agreed, if anything I'm rather bemused by the lack of comments from Celtic fans on here - you would have thought they would have been laughing harder than anyone else, but it seems to be mostly fans of the other 10 commenting.

Apart from the expected avalanche of witty gifs from those with too much time on their hands and not enough brainpower to understand the whole debacle, my guess is the more sensible amongst them (yes there ARE some !) actually realise that - contrary to their beloved clubs leaders - they do realise that this whole thing has the potential to ruin their lives as well..... as WE have all said all along.biggrin.gif

They were laughing so hard at the start of this that their mouths are still wide open - but the expression is now one of a dimwit slowly realising that the one thing that kept them going in life is disappearing.

I LOVE IT ! cool.gif

Edited by GreenockRover

24-hour National Domestic Violence

Freephone Helpline

0808 2000 247

Just incase your wife is laughing at Rangers on this thread aswell.

Im not from port glasgow or paisley or any of these dodgy areas so its very unlikely that at 16 i have a wife or kids for that matter.

Edited by HailHail1888

I think they realise we'll be laughing just as much when they get found out...

So can anyone sum up what has happened since 1pm this afternoon. Been out, and can see a deal has been made with the players. Anything else?

http://www.dailyreco...86908-23781661/

Looks like the Ticketus deal might save them from liquidation, ironically enough. The venture capital company behind Ticketus will try to keep them on life support. Balls in HMRC's court now...

Edited by Macshimmy