Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

I wonder if the Rangers Tax Case Blog will look at Celtic's use of EBTs as well?

Or do you reckon they'll conveniently ignore it?

The notable silence from other clubs would get my investigative juices going for sure. Cannot believe for one minute the Govan Mob were the only ones up to no good that's for sure....

Wether I nick ten apples or fifty apples makes no difference in law (and tax) wink.gif

I wonder if the Rangers Tax Case Blog will look at Celtic's use of EBTs as well?

Or do you reckon they'll conveniently ignore it?

It was discussed on there last year. The guy that does the rtc blog clearly has/had an inside line of sorts at Ibroke; not sure if he'd have the same with Celtic.

Would be veery interested to see who benefited from both Rangers and Celtic's EBTs.

The notable silence from other clubs would get my investigative juices going for sure. Cannot believe for one minute the Govan Mob were the only ones up to no good that's for sure....

Wether I nick ten apples or fifty apples makes no difference in law (and tax) wink.gif

Yep, you're far better to nick like a millionty billion apples, 'cos then you get a cushy number at Club Fed 8)

I'm sure a budding Celtic Tax Case Blog will step-up-to-the-plate, in this hour or need :rolleyes:...

If there was (a Celtic Tax Case), then there would be (such a blog).

There could be a Celtic Two Contracts Blog though ;)

"I went into a Newsagents in Belfast one morning, in the late 90s, when I worked in H&W and asked, "Do ye sell the Rangers News". I will always remember the Newsagents reply it was, "Oh Yes, You See Over Here We Have A Special Breed Of Rangers Fan". Never A Truer Word Spoken. Absolutely Brilliant From Our Friends Across The Water."

Well, special is certainly one word for it

If other clubs were using second contracts and retrospective 3-0 losses are imposed on them for the relevant matches, what happens to the results when these clubs were playing each other?

Yep, you're far better to nick like a millionty billion apples, 'cos then you get a cushy number at Club Fed 8)

laugh.giflaugh.gif

... mind you - if the guys running the orchard are utter dimwits - they might never notice the apples were missing ! biggrin.gif

If other clubs were using second contracts and retrospective 3-0 losses are imposed on them for the relevant matches, what happens to the results when these clubs were playing each other?

It'd be like googling 'google'

It makes any potential trophy grab a perplexing thought anyway, especially if it was going on in 2005-6!

04/05, hence the suggestion that Juninho (a massive wage earner at Boro) was the recipient after we picked up the final year of his contract(s?)

But, yeah, the point stands.

Edited by pollymac

I meant 2005-6 for the more general point that Hearts & celtic may have been using them and it would make for a great big mess at the top. I suppose I was also hoping Hibs were too. Then again, with that sort of nonsense, who knows where any one would end up in a revised table (except the cheats, obviously).

Edited by Jussy

I meant 2005-6 for the more general point that Hearts & celtic may have been using them and it would make for a great big mess at the top. I suppose I was also hoping Hibs were too. Then again, with that sort of nonsense, who knows where any one would end up in a revised table (except the cheats, obviously).

Were Killie paying Paul Wright with them in 97?rolleyes.gif

"I was primarily duped," said Murray. "My advisers were duped, the bank was duped, the shareholders were duped. We've all been duped."

The bank was duped? I had thought the bank received all of their money from the ticketus arrangement.

Or was the unashamed red meat eater alluding to LBG's current involvement with another company not entirely unconnected with all of this?

0-0. No points awarded.