Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Fit-n-proper idiots, by the sounds of it.

It wasn't Bill Leckie ribbing-his-mate, it was Alex Thomson. Incredible.

It would begger belief if it wasn't so depressingly predictable from this mob.

I wouldn't be in the least surprised if Thomson was now to seek a direct perspective on this debacle from UEFA.

Dearie me, talk about laying themselves wide open :rolleyes:

PS: Who is 'RTC' (referred to by Colin M) incidentally? Apologies if this is a stupid question.

I wouldn't be in the least surprised if Thomson was now to seek a direct perspective on this debacle from UEFA.

PS: Who is 'RTC' (referred to by Colin M) incidentally? Apologies if this is a stupid question.

Rangers Token Catholic - refers to the Mo Johnston signing. Erm... naw, sorry, Rangers Tax Case, as in the blog... that's it. :P

I think it's a blog/blogger "Rangers Tax Case" but somebody will soon clarify it, I'm sure.

ETA: As indeed they already have. (I think "Rangers Token Catholic" would make a good name for a blog, too.)

Edited by Jacksgranda

Rangers Token Catholic - refers to the Mo Johnston signing. Erm... naw, sorry, Rangers Tax Case, as in the blog... that's it. :P

I think it's a blog/blogger "Rangers Tax Case" but somebody will soon clarify it, I'm sure.

ETA: As indeed they already have. (I think "Rangers Token Catholic" would make a good name for a blog, too.)

Cheers :)

http://rangerstaxcase.com/

If you have an interest in this story and have not read this blog I would, with an open mind, go to the first post and read as much as you can, including comments.

It is written by an anonymous blogger who claims to have info regarding the tax case(s). Bear in mind that he is a Celtic fan by admission, and that many contributors to the blog via comments are (as you would expect) also Celtic fans. At times it may verge on being a Celtic love in and gloat fest - but if you sift through those extra coatings there is a great deal of insightful contribution. The key thing here is that it has presented the story in a manner that no mainstream media would ever dare (could ever dare, perhaps).

A lot of it is theorizing - but it has also shown documentary evidence of several facets of the Rangers takeover saga and subsequent fallout.

http://scotslawthoug...ors-of-rangers/

Not really sure what this implies. Administrators ready to spin it out a bit longer perhaps now that the club has cut costs?

Haudit & Daudit maybe sense it would be worthwhile for them to have a bit longer with sole access to the chequebook!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2114395/Rangers-launch-Fans-Fighting-Fund-raise-money-Ibrox.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Haudit & Daudit maybe sense it would be worthwhile for them to have a bit longer with sole access to the chequebook!

http://www.dailymail...o=feeds-newsxml

Is that fund specifically going to provide financial backing for any future trips to Manchester? With a name like that it is a possbilityl

If you have an interest in this story and have not read this blog I would, with an open mind, go to the first post and read as much as you can, including comments.

It is written by an anonymous blogger who claims to have info regarding the tax case(s). Bear in mind that he is a Celtic fan by admission, and that many contributors to the blog via comments are (as you would expect) also Celtic fans. At times it may verge on being a Celtic love in and gloat fest - but if you sift through those extra coatings there is a great deal of insightful contribution. The key thing here is that it has presented the story in a manner that no mainstream media would ever dare (could ever dare, perhaps).

A lot of it is theorizing - but it has also shown documentary evidence of several facets of the Rangers takeover saga and subsequent fallout.

Been reading that for months and would recommend it.

It does descend occasionally into a Celtic love in, but RTC does try and steer it away from that and keep it on topic.

Must be thousands of comments on the blog by now, but look for contributions by Bartin Main, Paulie Walnuts, Onandonandonand and BarcaBhoy (amongst others) whose posts are usually on the money.

Rangers fans have already backed their team in both monetary and emotional attachment for many years. They buy the season tickets, buy the replica shirts, travel the country, and all the rest - then get shat on by greaseball millionaires in grey shiny suits, who have almost brought their club to its knees, and are now begging the fans to stump up cash? Pass the sick bucket, I feel the dry boak coming on.

I've just started reading this aswell and right away 2 things jumped out from articles dating back to March & April 2011

I have seen nothing that indicates that Craig Whyte has the wealth necessary to conclude such a deal with or without the taxcase. (I have looked). A trail of shell companies with a very poor track record of compliance with Companies House filing requirements and transactions that never seem to be much more than a few hundred thousand pounds. Let us not forget that he was recently taken to court over a measly £80k for building materials. (Odd that I did not find any companies in his portfolio that resold building materials. Anyone know the outcome of this case?)

But let us just suspend disbelief and go with the idea that Whyte does have some money

Ogilvie, the current SFA Vice-President and heir apparent to George Peat’s job of President, is going to have quite the CV by the time he hangs up his pinstripes. Not only was he a director of Rangers FC when the EBT scheme was first introduced, but he was also the company secretary. This latter role gave him additional responsibility for ensuring statutory compliance for The Rangers Football Club plc. So while some Rangers directors, like John Greig, might have a claim that their position was symbolic, and they did not understand what was happening or what their responsibilities as a director are, it will be difficult for Mr. Ogilvie to do likewise. As a man with substantial experience and training, he will find it difficult to claim that he did not know or understand what was happening. (He may try anyway).

I've just started reading this aswell and right away 2 things jumped out from articles dating back to March & April 2011

Indeed. I've been following it for nearly a year now and it's been way ahead of the game in uncovering so much of the story. The whole Ticketus thing was under scrutiny last summer! There's a lot of speculating on it but often very well informed.

Another gem from Rangersmedia...laugh.gif

Reporting Scotland, absolutely disgraceful!

Words fail me

This is only to be expected from this shower of pape loving c***s.

How these fuckers have got into all corridors of power baffles me. 18% of the population controls 95% of the mhedia.

We really do need to take OUR country back before its too late.

picardfacepalm.gif