Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Just a thought, but if anyone wanted to potentially make some money at the expense of stupid Rangers fans they could try this:

1. The Paypal address for the Rangers appeal is "assembly@thebluenose.co.uk".

2. If you registered a similar email address on this site http://orders.net2.co.uk/order/domains/search_results.php?mode=most+popular&hid=&mxhid=&oid=&sitemaker=&old_id=&old_id_check=&search_source=home_keyword such as "assembly@thebluenose.net" for example, you could then create a new Paypal account with that information.

3. Hopefully then some Rangers fans would make an error when typing in the address and send the money to you instead. You'd probably get nothing but you never know...

(I don't no whether a. This would definitely work and b. If it's legal so don't blame me if you waste money buying a domain name/get arrested tongue.gif)

Makes you wonder how Minty Moonbeams ever managed to run a business if he gets conned by the first Walter Mitty that offers to buy the club. Still, the media have something to circle the wagons around. rolleyes.gif

Makes you wonder how Minty Moonbeams ever managed to run a business if he gets conned by the first Walter Mitty that offers to buy the club. Still, the media have something to circle the wagons around. rolleyes.gif

Has his overall empire not ended-up almost £1bn in the red...

The bank was duped? I had thought the bank received all of their money from the ticketus arrangement.

Or was the unashamed red meat eater alluding to LBG's current involvement with another company not entirely unconnected with all of this?

Has his overall empire not ended-up almost £1bn in the red...

Indeed.

'The bank was duped'

More hilarity from the Rangers Fighting Fund:

The paypal address was published as given below:

article-2114395-1225FCCA000005DC-852_468x454.jpg

Tragically, they meant @THEbluenose.co.uk

Instead, all the donations so far went to the site below:

http://bluenose.co.uk/mr.custard.htm

I was getting a bit bored with the rangers situation but i thought i would have a look at this site as always good for information. Thank you i've just spent the last 15 minutes laughing

I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it earlier but that IBAN number for international payments looks wrong too. I think Royal Bank is GB90RBOS not GB90BOS. Certainly if you use RBS's IBAN checker the one on the sign it shows up as unrecognised but add in the missing R it shows up.

Have a go yourself-

https://www.natwest.com/apps/secure/tools/iban_new/Iban/IBAN_Checker.aspx?Theme=rbs

So, aside from...

> mis-spelling 1 of only 30-odd words on it...

> directing PayPal transactions to a professional clown (not Craig Whyte)...

> and providing a dud international account number...

... they executed that roller-banner idea very well, tbh.

Kennedy previously tried to buy his boyhood heroes Hibs and has previously been in charge of English minnows Stockport County. He admitted that he has made his move for Rangers because his wife’s family are all big supporters.

He added: “I am a Hibs fan.

"I went to Tynecastle School in Edinburgh, that is why I have had so many broken noses because I decided to be a Hibs fan.

"I then went on to spent most of my teenage years in Glasgow and I also married a girl from Priesthill and her family are all Rangers mad.

"I went to loads of games and I spent a lot of my teenage years at Ibrox.

“So there is the connection.”

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/...to-buy-Rangers

This was raised on the Rangerstaxblog a few weeks ago, turns out Celtic just took over Juninhos contract from Boro, once Brian Quinn found out, the contract was changed. The funniest thing was it was Falkirk Fan Olaf Thom who raised the issue and then proceeded go into mental mode and then get banned, He also mentioned Dundee maybe being involved, with Canagia, Ravenelli etc..

Edited by Andreas Kelevra

Sadly these nuggets will end up somewhere else. Education is needed, lots of it. Though without Rangers Football Club tacitly encouraging such outdated and medieval attitudes I suppose things might improve.

It's not education that's required. It's a bit of lead behind the ear.

"This consent has now been sought and granted and our appointment has to be ratified by the Court of Session on March 19. It is envisaged that this hearing is a formality and that the process will not impact in any way the progress of the insolvency.

"Until such time we act as interim managers of the company and the powers provided to us by the court are identical to those of administrators, so as to ensure that the case can continue with the same level of speed and focus as has been developed to date."

Does this mean rangers are being liquidated?

"This consent has now been sought and granted and our appointment has to be ratified by the Court of Session on March 19. It is envisaged that this hearing is a formality and that the process will not impact in any way the progress of the insolvency.

"Until such time we act as interim managers of the company and the powers provided to us by the court are identical to those of administrators, so as to ensure that the case can continue with the same level of speed and focus as has been developed to date."

Does this mean rangers are being liquidated?

Dunno. Depends how you read 'the progress of the insolvency' - to me that means the administration

This was raised on the Rangerstaxblog a few weeks ago, turns out Celtic just took over Juninhos contract from Boro, once Brian Quinn found out, the contract was changed. The funniest thing was it was Falkirk Fan Olaf Thom who raised the issue and then proceeded go into mental mode and then get banned, He also mentioned Dundee maybe being involved, with Canagia, Ravenelli etc..

So it's all Nacho Novo's fault then?