Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

@bbcjimspence: SPL ask Rangers for all documents relating to players contracts and registrations as part of their enquiry into double contracts.

:)

Surely they should be asking for all documents relating to the EBTs, ie that Rangers say is not part of the contracts!

My hopes have been dashed a fair few times in the last couple of weeks regarding these fuckers, but when I read stuff such as

@bbcjimspence: SPL ask Rangers for all documents relating to players contracts and registrations as part of their enquiry into double contracts.

:)

I can't help but think that the net is closing in on them. And it's joyous.

Jim Spence was interviewing Sandy Jardine on Sportsound last night, and when he was asked what HE thought with regards to people saying that liquidation is still a possibility, still on the cards (you know, seeing as the Administrators have said it, Dave King has said it, some of the more esteemed members of the press pack have said it..........................) - Sandy, rather indignantly, described it as "a lot of absolute rubbish".

I don't care who it is that does the interviews, whether it's the BBC, hell even Chick Young himself - I hope they keep giving fucking PLENTY airtime to stupid auld clowns like Jardine, and Spearmint chewngum thickos like Billy Dodds - it'll make it very, VERY sweet to see these stupid erses faces when it all come crashing down.:D

Was Murray a "true" fan? He was an Ayr United fan once upon a time.

Also it wasn't up to him to check out Whyte's credentials and his suitability to take over the club.

That should have been a matter for the SFA.

" I can assure the Ayr fans that I won't be walking away" David Murray before....................he walked away.

He loved our club so much, his passion for the Honest Men was so deep, his commitment to the people of Ayr was so intense.........................................that he went up the road to take over Rangers. He has alluded on numerous occasions to his deep affiliation with the Glasgow giants but we at Ayr had heard it all before.

He showed no loyalty to his first love so why would anyone expect him to be faithful to his Glasgow mistress.

Not a genuine man. Please don't associate this clown with us thanks.

1331745724[/url]' post='6055495']

My hopes have been dashed a fair few times in the last couple of weeks regarding these fuckers, but when I read stuff such as

I can't help but think that the net is closing in on them. And it's joyous.

Jim Spence was interviewing Sandy Jardine on Sportsound last night, and when he was asked what HE thought with regards to people saying that liquidation is still a possibility, still on the cards (you know, seeing as the Administrators have said it, Dave King has said it, some of the more esteemed members of the press pack have said it..........................) - Sandy, rather indignantly, described it as "a lot of absolute rubbish".

I don't care who it is that does the interviews, whether it's the BBC, hell even Chick Young himself - I hope they keep giving fucking PLENTY airtime to stupid auld clowns like Jardine, and Spearmint chewngum thickos like Billy Dodds - it'll make it very, VERY sweet to see these stupid erses faces when it all come crashing down.:D

And anything that makes a c**t of a cheating Rsole like Jardine if fine by me.

" I can assure the Ayr fans that I won't be walking away" David Murray before....................he walked away.

He loved our club so much, his passion for the Honest Men was so deep, his commitment to the people of Ayr was so intense.........................................that he went up the road to take over Rangers. He has alluded on numerous occasions to his deep affiliation with the Glasgow giants but we at Ayr had heard it all before.

He showed no loyalty to his first love so why would anyone expect him to be faithful to his Glasgow mistress.

Not a genuine man. Please don't associate this clown with us thanks.

You're bitterness actually seeped through my computer screen whilst I was reading this. :lol:

So, are Rangers in administration or not? Just when you think things couldn`t be fucked up even more, Duff & Phelps prove they are completely inept!

Just a simple mistake. Instead of registering with the FSA, Duff & Phelps registered with Mr Custard the clown.

Looks like Jim Spence pushed Chick Young into a corner tonight.

Last night Young stated words along the lines of that he did not think that Campbell Ogilvie had an EBT.

Then tonight he said that he knew Campbell Ogilvie had taken payments from an EBT and that it was not a lot.

Is it ok for a BBC employee to lie on air, then retract his statement 24 hours later?

They then had a discussion on why no one believes half the news that comes out in the press etc. Well Chick people like you are the reason this is

Retire before your sacked.

Edited by realmadrid

Chick Young still sticking up for David Murray and Rangers........:rolleyes:

To be fair to Chick, he has spent the vast majority of his life with his tongue inserted in David Murray's arsehole.

Its his default setting.

Looks like Jim Spence pushed Chick Young into a corner tonight.

Last night Young stated words along the lines of that he did not think that Campbell Ogilvie had an EBT.

Then tonight he said that he knew Campbell Ogilvie had taken payments from an EBT and that it was not a lot.

Is it ok for a BBC employee to lie on air, then retract his statement 24 hours later?

They then had a discussion on why no one believes half the news that comes out in the press etc. Well Chick people like you are the reason this is

Retire before your sacked.

realy hate this man. annoying little twerp

I have to confess to my nightly enjoyment of Keevins getting utterly roasted by punters on the SuperScoreboard. He instantly dismisses anyone with a remotely rational point or question as paranoia-fuelled Septic fan and gets ratty when the suggestion is made that he hasn't done his job correctly and is protecting the very root of many issues we have in the game.

So it's all Nacho Novo's fault then?

I actually wonder if that man ever paid any tax at all in Scotland

Rumored to have been paid in cash at Dundee and then by EBT's at Rangers.

And he wondered why he was hated.

Edited by realmadrid

I have to confess to my nightly enjoyment of Keevins getting utterly roasted by punters on the SuperScoreboard. He instantly dismisses anyone with a remotely rational point or question as paranoia-fuelled Septic fan and gets ratty when the suggestion is made that he hasn't done his job correctly and is protecting the very root of many issues we have in the game.

Made a tool of himself as usual tonite ,he just sounds like a bitter old dinasaur who has no idea what is going on and is about a week behind the story,

I caught the start of the show , even though Ogilve has been accused of knowingly used EBTs and double contracts when at rangers,,,by Hugh adam a director at ibrox for decades,,,,according to keevins , Ogilve is an honest man and there is no need for him to step aside during an investigation?

And as for David murrays treatment by some of the press,,,honestly is everybody scared to ask him a question ? Or just blindly written down his shite as gospel,,,,,well Craig whyte had nice teeth and a knew his da and had a big bank balance how was I sir business man of the decade supposed to suspect anything?......good point lord Murray you poor man.

Ps when is hately or gorams next why rangers are great impartial columns out?