Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

After today Rangers continue to be on life support, with no real sign of life and still deep in a coma. beep................beep................. ..beep.......

And after the weekend, precious little sign of support...

All together now, "we are rangers, we face dangers"

KTID

Going by the list of creditors Dundee had will Rangers players also have to agree to a CVA, and given their huge wages and contracts (?) would that not help Rangers get nearer the 75 % to push through a CVA and f**k over the HMRC ?

I'm sure I read that once administration passes the 14 day mark then D&P become responsible for the players wages, before hand they hadn't missed any payments, and that are still getting paid so I don't see how they would become creditors.

nope.

any structural change must carry a 10 team majority, they would need one more club on their side.

11 clubs must authorise any structural amendment.

This is what the 10 team meeting was for.

the gers admin will meet a representative of the ten very soon in the hope of reaching a deal.

The figure is 90% majority ... even more argument for a 20 team top flight ;)

I'm beginning to realise why Lloyds forced Murray to settle the 18 million debt. Some good news for them at last as they are the clear winners so far in the shit fest that is rAngers fc......

Ticketyus tick fuckin tock :lol:

I'm beginning to realise why Lloyds forced Murray to settle the 18 million debt. Some good news for them at last as they are the clear winners so far in the shit fest that is rAngers fc......

Ticketyus tick fuckin tock :lol:

You forget Greg (i can't sleep for worrying and want to save other employees, honestly) Wylde who has now doubled maybe even trebled his money.

The best bit is Rangers fans believed he was genuinely concerned whilst all the while his agent was talking to interested parties laugh.gif

A deception Murray and Whyte would've been proud off.

Even after a second go at admin I'm still vague over the ins and outs of getting out of it.

Going by the list of creditors Dundee had will Rangers players also have to agree to a CVA, and given their huge wages and contracts (?) would that not help Rangers get nearer the 75 % to push through a CVA and f**k over the HMRC ?

Or is that a load of crap?

Wthout ploughing through the whole thread is there anyone that could put into simple betting odds on the chance of liquidation, out of admin and in the SPL next year or any other possibilities?

I'm sure I read that once administration passes the 14 day mark then D&P become responsible for the players wages, before hand they hadn't missed any payments, and that are still getting paid so I don't see how they would become creditors.

I can understand that but in the link it looks like every Dundee player is named as a creditor. blink.gif

But if I am reading it right, Ticketus would have a veto on any other bidder as they now have over 25%?

Good point, but I think only if the deal results in worse value for them as a creditor. And every £ of credit must be treated equally. As well as that the administrators have their legal obligations to meet. So although they may have more than 25% I believe they can't use that for any preferential treatment.

So if I were doing the supporters club/season ticket scam, would keep quiet and only do it after I had the company in my hand. Once in control you can decide yourself what a season ticket costs. And no creditor can influence that before or after.

This is all getting even more tricky by the day. Had a look at Amazon to see if there is a book on 'Dodgy legal manoeuvring for football clubs'. Unfortunately it is sold out. ohmy.gif

Edited by thelegendthatis

nope, that's not how it works either.

under spl / sfl agreement a team can only access the spl from the sfl through promotion and not replacement of a defunct club.

11 clubs would have to agree to 2 coming up to replace the 1 relegated and the 1 dead.

ie, a restructure from 11 to 12

Deary me. Looks like you're well aware that the writing is on the wall for Celt*c. 8)

you'll never be a sports journalist in Scotland thinking like that.

lol one thing this rangers crisis shows up how bad the scottish media are some of those in BBC coverage have not covered themself in glory.

Today's ticketus news is massive news today but they hardly spoke about this and spent more time the old firm fixture which i suppose is the way the media works.

I laugh at how the daily record are going for Whyte on the rangers crisis yet David Murray hasn't had too much of a hard time off them. Even without Whyte taking over rangers they would still be in administration as they was so badly run.

Edited by betting competition

I laugh at how the daily record are going for Whyte on the rangers crisis yet David Murray hasn't had too much of a hard time off them. Even without Whyte taking over rangers they would still be in administration as they was so badly run.

I firmly believe Murray didn't have the know how to deal with the situation and didn't want to sour his reputation with "the people" so he got himself a fall guy.

Whyte knows the score and Murray knew exactly what would happen once Whyte took over. I will never believe Murray never knew Whyte's background and intentions.

Rangers fans have started to wake up to this too on the Daily Record hotline.

No, it requires for there to be an opposition of just 1 vote - which will not equate to a ten team majority when Rangers die. 10-1 is valid.

no, you are wrong.

it needs a 10 vote majority, hence why they had their meeting before rangers go to the wall.

no, you are wrong.

it needs a 10 vote majority, hence why they had their meeting before rangers go to the wall.

romanovpalm.png

I love how you are so certain about that, given that it's bullshit.

A vote on financial reform requires 90% of member clubs to vote for it.

10/12 = 83%

11/12 = 92%

10/11 = 91%

I firmly believe Murray didn't have the know how to deal with the situation and didn't want to sour his reputation with "the people" so he got himself a fall guy.

Whyte knows the score and Murray knew exactly what would happen once Whyte took over. I will never believe Murray never knew Whyte's background and intentions.

Rangers fans have started to wake up to this too on the Daily Record hotline.

murray still gets an easy ride from his laptop loyal...he says he couldnt find any info on whyte before the takeover even though his entire history was on various football forums months before the take over....him and the rest of the board are rotten to the core..they all knew about ebts..they dobe fuk all as murray racked up outrageous debts...they all knocked back whytes takeover when whyte stated the the old board would need to leave before he took over....they all approved the takeover when whyte said they could stay....they stood buy as whyte flogged of the arsenal shares..the catering...and done nothing while he dodged tax

only once they where sacked or left then suddenly its.....boo nast whyte hes bad we're good gee us the club pure get behind us cos we love rangers.

Is it just me, I have read this thread from start to finish (well I missed a few pages) that the whole scenario has become such a complex. The administration, H & D (Mr Whyte's merry men) are trying their best to muddy the waters fully for Mr Whyte(Sir David Murray's merry man) to receive the cash at the end off the line.

In my thinking for a few months now, Sir Murray has placed himself with a stooge (Whyte), to take all the flack. They have personally sat down and discussed how he (Murray) can get out clause and not look to bad, leaving (Whyte) with the shite to deal with. Then ride away with some cash, and Murray looking all white(whyte) and rosy. It look like it may backfire!!!!

I would love to know the phone calls that have been happening between these two over the last 12 months, where NOTW when you need them.

This is what happens in life as reality: not me but I know of some else doing this.

have owned an old folk home for 25 years

all things good at the start but then get bogged down with overheads (it actually cost more than expected)

do a few deals with employees and local companies to keep the tax down

the shite hits the fan

look for someone outwith the community to take over business

crack a deal,

they start closer procedures

families are unhappy

both owners walk away

last owner gets all the flack

he pisses off as he was always an outsider.

1st owner state that the bad man did it, please forgive me, I had the best intentions all the time.

Open new company

Everyone agrees and sleeps happily ever after.

Sorry this is too public, we know what your doing

SlipperyP

Edit - sorry for the offensive image, but I think it is realistic to my post. It's also blurred. (a bit like my eye site)

Edit 2- sorry again, I just read the post, there is a few spelling errors and grammatical loose ends, however, I'm on my 8(eight) beer

What-Would-Helen-Mirren-D-006.jpg

Edited by SlipperyP

Soooooo....... 'if' Ticketus OR HMRC say 'no' to a bidder, the bid is screwed? (as they would be both over 25% of the debt as creditors after todays non-ruling)

Doesnt seem so. Ticketus arent, yet, actually owed any money. As its stands, with what we know, HMRC have over 25% of the debt - unless a secured creditor comes out of the woodwork.

Even after a second go at admin I'm still vague over the ins and outs of getting out of it.

Or is that a load of crap?

Wthout ploughing through the whole thread is there anyone that could put into simple betting odds on the chance of liquidation, out of admin and in the SPL next year or any other possibilities?

The Dundee players were listed as creditors because they were owed money by the club. As far as we know, the Rangers players arent.

Read through the Court ruling and there seems no reference to what price season tickets should be sold at. Just a clause that says that for the first x number of season tickets Ticketus would get the money.

So the new buyer forms an official supporters club. They pay membership of say £400 per year to join the club That gives them the right to buy a season ticket for £10 for all games. Total would be the same as buying a season ticket normally.

Give Ticketus their money just on season ticket sales, namely £10 a shot. The new club keeps the membership fee.

Obviously the Blue Knights would not go down this route but anyone else bidding should.

If Sky have protected their investment by including a renegotiation clause if there are not 4 OF games, surely Ticketus will have protected their investment so that a cheeky scam like this couldn't be pulled?