Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

BBC Scotland has learned Rangers' administrators have rejected Brian Kennedy's takeover bid for the Ibrox club.

The Sale Sharks owner made his offer almost two weeks ago along with four others and had urged administrators to speed up the process.

Duff and Phelps want a new owner in place by the summer.

More to follow...

This is brilliant!

Brian Kennedy "You'll have to reach a quick decision"

Haudit and Daudit "We have. You can fuck off to start with"

So, from what I've read, Brian Kennedy's bid has been knocked out, Whyte will not sell to the blue knights, and two more bids are of less value than those two. That leaves the bid from the USA as the only contender on the table.

So, from what I've read, Brian Kennedy's bid has been knocked out, Whyte will not sell to the blue knights, and two more bids are of less value than those two. That leaves the bid from the USA as the only contender on the table.

I'd love to se Stephen Thomson put in a cheeky wee late bid. How much are they due us again...........

Lord Whyte expected to duck out of appearance at Hampden today. This is in relation to rangers five charges of bringing the game into disrepute......

Nice day for an ice cream :)

And according to the BBC's Matt Slater on Twitter - Kennedy "....is on a flight to New York. Throwing his lot in with Fortress? A connecting flight to Chicago? Plot thickens"

Edited by ray_of_licht

Apologies if someone has already mentioned this, but I've just got to the end of last week's Private Eye and there is another bit about Rangers. Interestingly it's opposite the "Yobs" cartoon strip. :rolleyes:

Apparently Craig Whyte (AKA 'the stand up guy') was involved in a potential takeover back in 2002 that caused such concern that his 'phone calls from Monaco were monitored "with the help of the security services".

I can only assume that whoever carried out due diligence on behalf of David Murray has subsequently returned their fees.

I can only assume that whoever carried out due diligence on behalf of David Murray has subsequently returned their fees.

Maybe Craig Whyte told sir David of Murrayness his plan and Murray thought he was hilarious and clearly not serious so sold him his "beloved" club.

Either that or Murray realised exactly what was about to go down, shat it and sold the club to the only horse in town, claiming big boys did it and ran away

Maybe Craig Whyte told sir David of Murrayness his plan and Murray thought he was hilarious and clearly not serious so sold him his "beloved" club.

Either that or Murray realised exactly what was about to go down, shat it and sold the club to the only horse in town, claiming big boys did it and ran away

Heading for liquidation according to the jurnos tonite :) ...as I have said all the way through this all that matters is that Whyte owns 85% and no one can do anything about it ,,,everyone seems to be ignoring this fact and talking about this bid and that bid,,,,but it looks like he will knock back all bids except the one he is involved with,,,then all the first team will need to quit :lol:

Top marks to the guy interviewing Amaruso on Sportsound.

Interviewer, "Did you know about EBT's".

The bold Lorenzo "I'm Italian. You thing EBT's are corrupt? Fuck that come to Italy and I'll show you corruption! If I was paying in italy my official wage would be such I would be getting state benefits! I'd send my butler to cash the Giro."

Top marks to the guy interviewing Amaruso on Sportsound.

Interviewer, "Did you know about EBT's".

The bold Lorenzo "I'm Italian. You thing EBT's are corrupt? f**k that come to Italy and I'll show you corruption! If I was paying in italy my official wage would be such I would be getting state benefits! I'd send my butler to cash the Giro."

I'll take that as a yes then he did know about EBT's

Chick Young seems to think Rangers are still going to come out of this smelling of roses

Apologies if someone has already mentioned this, but I've just got to the end of last week's Private Eye and there is another bit about Rangers. Interestingly it's opposite the "Yobs" cartoon strip. :rolleyes:

Apparently Craig Whyte (AKA 'the stand up guy') was involved in a potential takeover back in 2002 that caused such concern that his 'phone calls from Monaco were monitored "with the help of the security services".

Funny. I was thinking yesterday that there may be a tap on his phone, given the amount of public money at stake.

Does the article say the name of the company involved?