Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

With the bids now in, does this mean that Rangers books now get opened up to the bidders for scrutiny or has this already happened?

If it hasn't, could be a good pointer if bidders start to pull out from this point onwards!

(yesterday) Whitehouse stressed that even liquidation would not mean the closure of the club, which would simply continue to operate as a new entity.

"To achieve that, you would obviously need SFA, SPL and, to a lesser extent, Uefa agreement and buy-in and we have been in dialogue with all those parties," he said.

"What we have also discussed with interest parties is the concept of a hybrid of both whereby they could buy the business into a newco but trade it through the existing company to preserve the SPL share."

blink.gifhuh.gifcool.gifohmy.gifunsure.gif

Discuss.

(yesterday) Whitehouse stressed that even liquidation would not mean the closure of the club, which would simply continue to operate as a new entity.

"To achieve that, you would obviously need SFA, SPL and, to a lesser extent, Uefa agreement and buy-in and we have been in dialogue with all those parties," he said.

"What we have also discussed with interest parties is the concept of a hybrid of both whereby they could buy the business into a newco but trade it through the existing company to preserve the SPL share."

Discuss.

Haudit and Daudit have talked shite throughout this process. They said they could set aside the Ticketus deal, they couldn't; they said they had had "meaningful discussions" with HMRC, Alex Thomson said there is no evidence of this; they went from saying that liquidation would not happen to saying it was " a strong possibility"; and the other day they said Craig Whyte was prepared to give up his shares only for the stand up guy to contradict thenm the same day. I would not believe any statements they make.

Discuss.

Is that not what some on here expected to happen? Another cheat in the game Haudit and Daudit are playing? :angry:

Haudit and Daudit have talked shite throughout this process. They said they could set aside the Ticketus deal, they couldn't; they said they had had "meaningful discussions" with HMRC, Alex Thomson said there is no evidence of this; they went from saying that liquidation would not happen to saying it was " a strong possibility"; and the other day they said Craig Whyte was prepared to give up his shares only for the stand up guy to contradict thenm the same day. I would not believe any statements they make.

ever get the feeling we've all been had and that this has all been one big charade ? with the Administration being solely about public posturing and political maneuvering as the deals been done some months back to liquidate and reform under RFC 2012 ?

mad.gif

So Brian Kennedy is "waiting in the wings" incase Rangers go into liquidation..........maybe he's planning on taking them down to England via Edgley Park ??? wink.gif

http://menmedia.co.u...d-of-the-season

They'd feel right at home given the locals main song is a version of The Sash.

ever get the feeling we've all been had and that this has all been one big charade ? with the Administration being solely about public posturing and political maneuvering as the deals been done some months back to liquidate and reform under RFC 2012 ?

mad.gif

Spot on.

Discuss.

I think it would take a bit more than SFA, SPL & UEFA agreement to do that - admin and liquidation are legal states and I don't think you can decide what company you trade under as easily as that.

I might be wrong but I think he's talking shite. Again.

It's been far too chaotic to all have been part of a grand plan. It's all looked more like a mixture of desperation, incompetence, smoke and mirrors to me, with a bit of panic on behalf of the authorities thrown in.

If there's an influx of German football fans coming to Scotland, Rangers can fcuk off - I want them at St Mirren. 8)

post-11339-0-97176600-1333610952_thumb.j

great point......put Hearts down for some of that too ! biggrin.gif

now........time for a w**k I'd say cool.gif

I think it would take a bit more than SFA, SPL & UEFA agreement to do that - admin and liquidation are legal states and I don't think you can decide what company you trade under as easily as that.

I might be wrong but I think he's talking shite. Again.

Its exactly what Leeds Utd did..............with the exception of the double contracts hanging over them.

If the German group are succesful with their bid, would the H word become an acceptable name to give my Rangers supporting friends again?

Also, it would be great to see all the Union flags and German tricolours being waved together, with Rangers fans doing their bit to bring together to old rivals, although the fans would no doubt spin it as some kind of celebration of the history of the Saxe Coburg Gotha's, or whatever they used to call themselves before the war.

I thought the 18 and 72 minutes was quite clever - I'm not sure if it really is or I'm just blinded by the stupidity of the overall idea!

18 minutes and 72 minutes... pretty much the timings that most rangers supporters get to their seats for start of the game... and leave their seats for the end of the game. They'd probably have loved to have gone for 16 and 90 minutes, but it would look rather lame at full time lol

If the German group are succesful with their bid, would the H word become an acceptable name to give my Rangers supporting friends again?

Also, it would be great to see all the Union flags and German tricolours being waved together, with Rangers fans doing their bit to bring together to old rivals, although the fans would no doubt spin it as some kind of celebration of the history of the Saxe Coburg Gotha's, or whatever they used to call themselves before the war.

With the Germans and Dutch having no particular liking for one and other ... does that mean that Orange will get banned at Ibrox if they are the winning bidder?

Having winessed Rangers supporters at Tannadice giving the Nazi salute (at least one occasion whilst singing 'God save the Queen') a potential German takeover is surely fitting.

On a more subdued note, P&B is going to be a lot less fun when this debacle finally ends. We really need to make the most of the popcorn days whilst we can.