Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

He said that Ng been a lifelong Rangers fan since he saw them win Euro trophy in 1972.

I nearly pissed myself laughing - how many secret lifelong fans are there out there......

Reminds me of the old "Only An Excuse" skit about Graeme Souness.... "As a fetus, I was an avid Rangers fan..."

Still amazed at the amount of Rangers fans who still have the head buried in the sand over this, some even convinced they will be winning the league at a canter next season and buying players.

Hopefully they will die on the queen's jubilee :D

This. I was told over the weekend that Rangers' predicament was down to one guy - Whyte.

BBC Radio Scotland this morning a journo from the Strait Times in Singapore being interviewed as he knows Bill 'Murray' Ng,

He said that Ng been a lifelong Rangers fan since he saw them win Euro trophy in 1972.

I nearly pissed myself laughing - how many secret lifelong fans are there out there......

ask him to sing No Sullenda!....

btw is see his previous team in singapore folded due to financial difuculties........sweet.

This reminds me of when I was a wee boy and you went to the dentists for a check up....

"Oh you need a filling."

PANIC

"But I cant do it today, how about a fortnight?"

RELIEF

But closer to the time the panic would come back and it would get worse the closer it got.

This is what is happening to rangers right now. Things have gone too far down the road of just ignoring the problem. Sure the club could have been "filled" but that was a while ago. Now its gotten too rotten and inbedded to be saved and extraction is the only way now. If only they had went and got it fixed sooner................

I could step up to the plate today and offer £13 million. The fans would see me as a saviour, but the truth is I dont have the money, and I know that HMRC will turn it down anyway. This is exactly what all these bidders are doing at the moment.

But at least Ng is still playing the media game. He claims that if his bid is successful then he will leave the running of the club to SCOTTISH business men. Wonder if Paul Murray is already brushing up on his malay?

Edited by PeeTeeJag

You genuinely couldn't make this up.

The fact that some Rangers supporters actually believe that this will constitute a new dawn and a bright, prosperous future for their club is a level of collective delusion that hasn't been witnessed since the Puerto Rican 'miracle' of 1953 (there's a very deliberate irony in this refence BTW).

ask him to sing No Sullenda!....

btw is see his previous team in singapore folded due to financial difuculties........sweet.

He did merge two clubs into one, changed the name and gave them a new badge promising fans they would progress up the S-League. Although as it stands they are pretty much in the same position they had been and have no sponsors. ho hum.

The club did have a debt of $1.5 million, of which he paid $400k. Surely if he is so rich then he could have easily wiped the whole lot out?

Edited by PeeTeeJag

Lets look at the facts..

The 'blue knights' have little or no financial backing. (couldn't even come up with £500k)

They were only there to ensure that bids came in for a club. Ie, BK's bid 10m for ticketus, NG offers 15m...

Don't think they ever intended to take over the club (yet) maybe in a few years but they needed someone to come in with cash in the bank

Mr NG has now came in

ST_IMAGES_SNSOC13.jpg

HELLLLLO!

And apparently has the cash required...

Owns Hougang United in Singapore and sees an opportunity for a European feeder club. Bring in some Asian players and flog them to the EPL for profit.

Hm, rich foreign owner. Feeder club? FC Kounas? Where have we heard this before...? :lol:

vladimir-romanov.jpg

Romanov II anyone? :ph34r:

Edited by TheBeither

The fact that some Rangers supporters actually believe that this will constitute a new dawn and a bright, prosperous future for their club is a level of collective delusion that hasn't been witnessed since the Puerto Rican 'miracle' of 1953 (there's a very deliberate irony in this refence BTW).

Ahhhh the old "Virgin of the Well."

Proven false by the way, coz everybody knows there are no virgins of the 'well. :D (if you live outside of north lanarkshire, ask someone to explain that.)

biggrin.gif very clever but i think you will have found a similar level of collective delusion just last Sunday past especially in the Hamden general area. tongue.gif

Getting bored of all this bullpaarp that has been spouted. take this old dog out back and get rid :)

Lets look at the facts..

The 'blue knights' have little or no financial backing. (couldn't even come up with £500k)

They were only there to ensure that bids came in for a club. Ie, BK's bid 10m for ticketus, NG offers 15m...

Don't think they ever intended to take over the club (yet) maybe in a few years but they needed someone to come in with cash in the bank

Mr NG has now came in

ST_IMAGES_SNSOC13.jpg

HELLLLLO!

And apparently has the cash required...

Off the charts wealth? :blink::lol:

Edited by killingfloorman

"We dont do walking away" laugh.gif

Duff & duffer ruling out the yanks, the previous board members who played some part in previous f**k up now walking away that leaves Bill NG who according to this link isnt very happy with the SPL laugh.gif

My link

Loving that link (would love to hear Mr Ng say that).

His quote about the SPL stalling amounts to "it's cause we're Asian! It's personal!"

He'll fit right fucking in.

Is it too late to put my bid of 3 ginger bottles, a curly wurly, and a double nougat in?????

Nah, you're good. Still you'll need 500k for a top secret look at the books :unsure:

They hold a secret

the gers are broke and have no chance of making money in the foreseeable future :ph34r::lol:

Enjoy your purchase...