Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

On SSN the now about 'incubator companies' and SFA/SPL approval.

Looks likes there more twists and turns from Bill Murr...oh I mean Bill Miller.

Anybody seen or got this 3 page statement yet?

Monday apparently..hightlights will include.....

Bill Miller:

"Challenging others to come forward"

"Has played no part in speaking to Whyte/Ticketus, believes they endanger Rangers"

"No plans to liquidate Rangers"

"Will put forward 11.2m"

"Will put club into an incubator company, which preserves club and records whilst CVA is sorted"

"Two companies then merged once CVA is completed"

"Negotiations with SPL to ensure no deductions for next season, offer is contingent on no sanctions from them and therefore time is of the essence"

(Potentially) interesting but it sounds pretty nebulous at this point... anyone got any idea what he's referring to?

Long read but some ducks certainly being lined up methinks

From the excellent Brogan Rogan Trevino and Hogan

http://rangerstaxcase.wordpress.com/2012/04/16/balance-of-probabilities/comment-page-4/#comment-80323

Who's going to dig?

Bill Miller:

"Has played no part in speaking to Whyte/Ticketus, believes they endanger Rangers"

"Will put forward 11.2m"

"Will put club into an incubator company, which preserves club and records whilst CVA is sorted"

"Negotiations with SPL to ensure no deductions for next season, offer is contingent on no sanctions from them and therefore time is of the essence"

What does that buy Rangers? If the CVA is completed, there's no reason for the "incubator company".

As far as I'm concerned, any attempt to separate Rangers FC from its debts is a NewCo, plain and simple and should be told to do one.

And they say the Yanks don't understand fitba. This guy seems to already be aware that rules get changed for the OF

Bill Miller:

"Will put forward 11.2m"

Safe to assume this might hit a snag at this point then?

Edit: HMRC/CVA I mean

Edited by Gaspode

What does that buy Rangers? If the CVA is completed, there's no reason for the "incubator company".

As far as I'm concerned, any attempt to separate Rangers FC from its debts is a NewCo, plain and simple and should be told to do one.

He's got no intention of paying off any CVA and creating an 'incubator' Newco company, in fact I doubt he has any intention of spending any money on Rangers at all, come Monday he will pull out too citing the SPL not giving the required assurances.

Yup. SSN saying f**k all is happening today....but, on the upside, how fucking gorgeous does Haley McQueen look in those glasses???? I`ll get me coat.

Stunning. Still can't belive she's the offspring of that gibbering idiot that used to stumble through an hour of Scotsport with Gerry Exclusive McNee...

by the way, where's McNee these days and whats he saying about the Rangers situation? Sycophantic c*nt.

Long read but some ducks certainly being lined up methinks

From the excellent Brogan Rogan Trevino and Hogan

http://rangerstaxcase.wordpress.com/2012/04/16/balance-of-probabilities/comment-page-4/#comment-80323

Who's going to dig?

I'd read the post that was attached to but not that comment... as I say, potentially interesting (in fact potentially game-changing) stuff but until "it is said" is replaced with documentation it's not going to hit the mainstream. It's certainly the case that there are plenty of 'known unknowns' here and I'm glad that people are doing the requisite digging - I just hope they can really solidify it in time for it to make a difference...

:( :(

i can see duff and phelps annoucning another one of their fucking trademark "deadlines" soon

The game has changed. There is only one player left, so Duff & Duffer have no deadlines to use. It's Miller that's now in charge of setting deadlines.

Welcome to Hokey Cokey admin, a game for all the (rangers) family. Altogether now ...

You put your first bid in

You take your first bid out

In out, in out

And shake it all about

Repeat ad nauseam until all participants are sweaty and fucked ...

Welcome to Hokey Cokey admin, a game for all the (rangers) family. Altogether now ...

You put your first bid in

You take your first bid out

In out, in out

And shake it all about

Repeat ad nauseam until all participants are sweaty and fucked ...

.and are added to the LIST of enemies