Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Apologies if someone else said this but with 30 odd pages added today i aint reading them all.

I read in the paper today that Rangers had a hotel stay in Edinburgh for their league match with Hearts on Saturday, WTF?

It takes less than an hour from Ibrox to Gorgie and the game was at 3.00 FFS.

Assuming with players and staff they had about 25 people staying over the bill would've been thousands, i thought Duff and Phelps were bean counters?

Also worth a mention is how many creditors are owed less cash than the hotel bill?

How can a hotel stay be necessary for a journey counted in minutes rather than hours?

Are Rangers just taking the piss now? I thought it was bad enough trying to sign Cousin the same day they enter administration but this is just shitting on every small creditor.

Edited by Gaz FFC

The administrators are due in the Court of Session @ 10 o'clock tomorrow, (Wednesday) to give an update on their reign at Ibrox. I wonder if we'll hear any new revelations?

Apologies if someone else said this but with 30 odd pages added today i aint reading them all.

I read in the paper today that Rangers had a hotel stay in Edinburgh for their league match with Hearts on Saturday, WTF?

It takes less than an hour from Ibrox to Gorgie and the game was at 3.00 FFS.

Assuming with players and staff they had about 25 people staying over the bill would've been thousands, i thought Duff and Phelps weer bean counters?

Also worth a mention is how many creditors are owed less cash than the hotel bill?

How can a hotel stay be necessary for a journey counted in minutes rather than hours?

Are Rangers just taking the piss now? I thought it was bad enough trying to sign Cousin the same day they enter administration but this is just shitting on every small creditor.

Disgraceful. It wouldn't be a Premier Inn either.

The administrators are due in the Court of Session @ 10 o'clock tomorrow, (Wednesday) to give an update on their reign at Ibrox. I wonder if we'll hear any new revelations?

Can someone explain to D&P that 10.00 is the deadline for turning up at court and not like their deadlines which move around to suit whoever wants them moved.

any other club would get more sympathy if they were in this position.

traynor your a buffoon of a human.

A very good comment. But, tell me, why have you attached a photo of Fester Addams?

untitled.png

I thought the role of administrators was to look after CREDITORS, including Austria Vienna and Hearts? That rant on Radio Scotland backed by Jim Traynor about Scotland needs a strong Rangers etc was nauseating. They just don't get it. You bought players and did not pay for them.........its simple! Therefore you are banned from buying any more!

The SFA must not back down! Whyte is still the owner of Rangers or am I missing the point?

How are Rangers the victim of Craig Whyte (according to Dingwall)? Rangers are the victim of their 'buy now, pay later' Wonga.com financial strategy that stems from the very beginning of the 'Souness Revolution' It is Teflon Dave Murray who has brought this about.

The punishment is absolutely fair. Think about for second what Rangers under Whyte were doing in the past year or so. Buying players without paying for them, whilst simultaneously also not paying their taxes! If anything they have got off lightly and it only their trademark arrogance has them thinking any differently.