Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

First time caller here. :D

"This could kill our club"! says Ally.

Could somebody please explain how not being able to sign any players for 12 months threatens a club's entire existence? Especially a club the size of Rangers?

I'll tell you, shall I?

It doesn't.

I hope it does, though! :D

Edited by paranoid android

Could somebody please explain how not being able to sign any players for 12 months threatens a club's entire existence? Especially a club the size of Rangers?

I'll tell you, shall I?

It doesn't.

That's my thoughts too. Surely if the clubs best interests are at the heart of the administrators and/or buyers they want to restructure the clubs finances over the next season, get back on an even keel and make things better in the long run.

But all the talk seems to be about having a competitive team NEXT season. What?!

I'll tell you, shall I?

It doesn't.

Only if the club has been hopelessly mismanaged over the previous 15 years.

The clue is in the latter half of the sentence. If only some people weren't too thick to grasp that key point. rolleyes.gif

Ps. When is. hatleys and Gorams next. Masterpiece out ,we could almost write it before its out,,,key words include..

Agenda

Hypocrysisy

Kicking when down

Nothing to help rangers

Everyone wants rangers to come out of this stronger

Poor ally

Mockery

bingo card now printed

Didn't see Channel 4 news tonight but big credit to Stuart Cosgrove. One of only a handful of Scottish media figures who has made any of the relevant points during this whole saga.

He was excellent on Off The Ball on Saturday, talking quite passionately about how perhaps diddy fans who want integrity and responsible governance actually are wiser and more capable than they've been made out to be. All you've heard from the sycophantic and usually incompetent media/governing bodies/club chairmen is that people who proclaim to not 'need tha rainjurs' are bitter, ignorant, paranoid, Celtic sympathising fools. Even Cowan who usually likes a pop at the OF was going down the sympathy route and it was absolutely tremendous to hear someone broadcast a bit of commen sense.

Anyone watching C4 give me a wee summary of what he had to say tonight? He's become the Chief Scottish football mythbuster in my eyes :lol: He's mentioned often browsing P&B so keep up the good work!

See the proposed Rangers fans protests... all they have to do is put up a couple of big screens in the Hampden car park that actually work, show some stuff like Gazza playing the flute and the nine in a row final game and they will all calm down. After all it was the fault of the big screens not working that made them riot in Manchester.

See the proposed Rangers fans protests... all they have to do is put up a couple of big screens in the Hampden car park that actually work, show some stuff like Gazza playing the flute and the nine in a row final game and they will all calm down. After all it was the fault of the big screens not working that made them riot in Manchester.

Eh? Wasn't it the secret infiltration of Chelsea fans, all of whom resided in Lanarkshire, Ayrshire and West Lothian?

Edited by limey

I think once all this has died down there should be a root and branch review by the BBC Sportsound of its contributors. Too many have vested interests it seems to have any kind if objective view. The whole set up seems to have completely turned a blind eye to SDM "legacy". I reckon we have not been well served by our public service broadcaster on this occasion.

I'm not sure if any are fit to wear the distinguished badge of the BBC. The head burying has been extraordinary,no wonder they can't hear the fans with all that muck in their ears.

RFC can die,sooner the better. We do not need you to survive. Then their twin will hopefully wither as well.

Can hardly wait....Coming tomorrow on Bigotland.....eh ah mean Leggoland

Tomorrow.......

How Stewart Regan and his Scottish Football Association have KILLED Scottish football.

That'll be IMMENSE!

Didn't see Channel 4 news tonight but big credit to Stuart Cosgrove. One of only a handful of Scottish media figures who has made any of the relevant points during this whole saga.

He was excellent on Off The Ball on Saturday, talking quite passionately about how perhaps diddy fans who want integrity and responsible governance actually are wiser and more capable than they've been made out to be. All you've heard from the sycophantic and usually incompetent media/governing bodies/club chairmen is that people who proclaim to not 'need tha rainjurs' are bitter, ignorant, paranoid, Celtic sympathising fools. Even Cowan who usually likes a pop at the OF was going down the sympathy route and it was absolutely tremendous to hear someone broadcast a bit of commen sense.

Anyone watching C4 give me a wee summary of what he had to say tonight? He's become the Chief Scottish football mythbuster in my eyes :lol: He's mentioned often browsing P&B so keep up the good work!

Never mind browsing. He's posted several times in this very thread!! ;)

I've no idea why Rangers fans are so upset by these sanctions by the SFA :huh:

The signings embargo will have no effect anyway. Do Rangers actually believe they'll have any money left to sign anyone, let alone pay their wages? And, if here IS any money for that, why the f3ck aren't they using it to settle their debts?

It's like a day out for the remedial class. Will be an absolute sash bash. Please let them disgrace themselves badly - just before their appeal is heard ! That would be nice.

The police will break it up ,,you can't just organise a demonstration .

I really hope the views of the rest of Scotland get taken on board if Rangers do appeal this - the way that it's being covered, even on the BBC website it shows the Rangers fans outrage without showing this very common - "serve's them right, when's the funeral? Where are my tap shoes?" attitude.

I look forward to the visit of Spartans to Broadwood next season.

Also, about Cosgrove giving a view which echoes that, he is a P&B member, I have no idea who he is (I believe it's a state secret) but I'm not surprised he's of the "no to newco" school of thought.