Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No just a repeated message about not being able to bring you the show, and not available on listen again.

It finished at 7pm. It was shyte anyway, but podcast will be up soon if you're really keen..

My link

Edited by welshbairn

were is wee chico. not heard his winy voice in a while.

has he had a heart attack at everything happening this week.

I believe when H&D were doing the inventory of saleable assests they found Chico in whichever closet Fat Sally has been keeping him in. He's not been let out of the closet yet however they have him advertised as a professional fluffer & hope to raise at least 2p from the sale.

It finished at 7pm. It was shyte anyway, but podcast will be up soon if you're really keen..

Where can one find this podcast, I'd be interested to hear what the administrator was saying. More and more do I think he's not doing his job and acting for the creditors but trying to help Rangers.

Dodds and former manager Gordon Chisholm both voted against accepting six pence in the pound for the remainder of their contracts.

Dodds left his job at the BBC to go to the Dark Blues as number two to Chisholm in March 2010 and was owed £77,899.68 for the time left on his deal.

Chisholm, who moved on from Queen of the South to take the Dundee job but was forced out of work only seven months later, was due £91,313.76.

But under the deal offered by administrator Bryan Jacksonthe pair were set to recoup only a fraction of that amount.

They decided to vote against the CVA on a point of principle because of the way the club has been run — and Dodds believes the finger of blame for Dundee's problems should be pointed elsewhere.

"I can look myself in the mirror...I don't think some of the people at that club can do the same," he said.

"There are a lot of people and a lot of things at that club I'm not happy about.

"We have come out of it with our integrity intact.

"I can understand people being frustrated and being wound up but they don't know the truth."

Dodds and Chisholm were shocked to learn that administrator Jackson confirmed in public, when asked, that they had not voted in favour of the CVA.

Dodds believes Jackson should have abided by confidentiality rules.

"There is a confidentiality agreement which should be in place," he said.

"I am astonished and shocked, not surprised though, that a professional man at a professional company like PKF would come out with that.

"I would be embarrassed if I was him."

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/Sport/Football/article/10590/dundee-fc-billy-dodds-insists-his-conscience-is-clear.html

Good to see Doddsy takes the same view.

Where can one find this podcast, I'd be interested to hear what the administrator was saying. More and more do I think he's not doing his job and acting for the creditors but trying to help Rangers.

wait a couple of hours until someone edits it down to 30 minutes of soundbites.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/scotfoot

Sally McCoist should have the balls to admit they deserve everything they get. The SFA are quite right to throw the book at them otherwise it is one rule for them and sod the rest of Scottish Football. I for one am enjoying them greeting about being treated unfairly. We arr ra people. Aye right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

"See how the rest of Scottish Football say they don't want us, let's boycott them to show them we mean business"

Eh, yeah cheers...staying away from people who don't want you, is really showing them. Well done. I will also not be asking Kim Kardashian out...that'll teach her a lesson!

Edited by Al B

Dodds and former manager Gordon Chisholm both voted against accepting six pence in the pound for the remainder of their contracts.

Dodds left his job at the BBC to go to the Dark Blues as number two to Chisholm in March 2010 and was owed £77,899.68 for the time left on his deal.

Chisholm, who moved on from Queen of the South to take the Dundee job but was forced out of work only seven months later, was due £91,313.76.

But under the deal offered by administrator Bryan Jacksonthe pair were set to recoup only a fraction of that amount.

They decided to vote against the CVA on a point of principle because of the way the club has been run — and Dodds believes the finger of blame for Dundee's problems should be pointed elsewhere.

"I can look myself in the mirror...I don't think some of the people at that club can do the same," he said.

"There are a lot of people and a lot of things at that club I'm not happy about.

"We have come out of it with our integrity intact.

"I can understand people being frustrated and being wound up but they don't know the truth."

Dodds and Chisholm were shocked to learn that administrator Jackson confirmed in public, when asked, that they had not voted in favour of the CVA.

Dodds believes Jackson should have abided by confidentiality rules.

"There is a confidentiality agreement which should be in place," he said.

"I am astonished and shocked, not surprised though, that a professional man at a professional company like PKF would come out with that.

"I would be embarrassed if I was him."

http://www.thecourier.co.uk/Sport/Football/article/10590/dundee-fc-billy-dodds-insists-his-conscience-is-clear.html

Good to see Doddsy takes the same view.

Cosgrove just on Channel 4 News saying sporting integrity is what matters most and if Rangers are liquidated a newco can't be allowed into the SPL as it will make Scottish football a farce. thumbup2.gif

Finally someone in the media allowed to not tow the party line and I missed it. Thank God for +1 channels.

"See how the rest of Scottish Football say they don't want us, let's boycott them to show them we mean business"

Eh, yeah cheers...staying away from people who don't want you, is really showing them. Well done. I will also not be asking Kim Kardashian out...that'll teach her a lesson!

Are you saying Rangers fans are thick?

SFA Statement

My link

“Rangers have been part of the fabric of Scottish football’s history and are integral to its future prosperity.

“The Scottish FA must act with integrity and with the best interests of the game at heart. It is with this in mind that we await any appeal from the club.

Are we taking that as confirmation that everything's being overturned on appeal then? sad.gif

Sally McCoist should have the balls to admit they deserve everything they get. The SFA are quite right to throw the book at them otherwise it is one rule for them and sod the rest of Scottish Football. I for one am enjoying them greeting about being treated unfairly. We arr ra people. Aye right :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

He actually said precisely that in the post match interview on Saturday

Which I thought was a bit strange as they don't know what they're going to get yet.