Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

1335439876[/url]' post='6175561']

Just seen this. I would suggest this guy is in the minority-however clyde are in a bit of a state. Have lost to us 7 times in a row!

If there was a no to Rangers Newco in SFL survey I think you would find a high % against their admittance to 3rd div. We dont want the Bigots visiting our stadiums any more than you do.

However, if there was a space in the league at the end of this season I cant see them not being voted in.

Depends what they have to offer - will they have a ground to play at?

Can I just say, I don't like the way people are invading and spamming fans forums. Sure, have a laugh at them, but do you not think its a bit off to spam the forum and ruin it for everyone?

You're right, I'm feeling guilty now, it's time to confess. I've been posting as Colonel Mustard since August last year when it became clear what a crook Whyte was. I've been backing him to the hilt of course.. It's childish and it's not clever.

You're right, I'm feeling guilty now, it's time to confess. I've been posting as Colonel Mustard since August last year when it became clear what a crook Whyte was. I've been backing him to the hilt of course.. It's childish and it's not clever.

And now you're banned just like me. :lol:

He has, just with his article in today's paper.

An odd dig at the Rovers half way down, you can almost imagine him bawling "They've not got any money either! Who is he to judge The Rangers!?"

It's just badly written. He's knocked the names of the three blokes, which he presumably lifted from Follow Follow, into Google and then reproduced the results.

I hope this Thomson fella shames him.

That is some article.

Obviously Drysdale doesn't realise that WE need Rangers. Maybe a protest at Saturday's game will make him see sense :rolleyes:

Now here's a thing....

No doubt this has been raised before, but I thought it worth highlighting again.

Duff and Phelps are apparently suing Collyer Bristow for around £25M, right?

Collyer Bristow (CB) is a firm of solicitors with, as their website advises, "33 partners and over 140 staff".

So, a sizeable organisation with, no doubt, plenty of other irons in the fire beyond what involvement they might have had with Craig Whyte.

D&P's main beef is with (former?) CB lawyer Gary Whithey who apparently acted for Craig Whyte during his 'takeover' of Rangers. Yet they aren't pursuing Whithey alone. Oh no, they are looking to hammer Collyer Bristow as an organisation.

Now, if I'm not mistaken, this is the same D&P's who have consistently maintained that Rangers shouldn't be unduly punished for the actions of one man....Craig Whyte.

Hmm....see where I'm going with this?

Double standards? Hypocrisy even?

Can they have it both ways? I'd suggest not.

Edited by Drooper

http://forum.followfollow.com/

Rangers Media is just a diet version of Follow Follow. This is where all the "intelligent" Rangers fans post. You can't view it unless you register which conveniently hides the bigotry from the outside world. However registering only takes a couple of minutes and a world of hilarity awaits.

Now here's a thing....

No doubt this has been raised before, but I thought it worth highlighting again.

Duff and Phelps are apparently suing Collyer Bristow for around £25M, right?

Collyer Bristow (CB) is a firm of solicitors with, as their website advises, "33 partners and over 140 staff".

So, a sizeable organisation with, no doubt, plenty of other irons in the fire beyond what involvement they might have had with Craig Whyte.

D&P's main beef is with (former?) CB lawyer Gary Whithey who apparently acted for Craig Whyte during his 'takeover' of Rangers. Yet they aren't pursuing Whithey alone. Oh no, they are looking to hammer Collyer Bristow as an organisation.

Now, if I'm not mistaken, this is the same D&P's who have consistently maintained that Rangers shouldn't be unduly punished for the actions of one man....Craig Whyte.

Hmm....see where I'm going with this?

Double standards? Hypocrisy even?

Can they have it both ways? I'd suggest not.

I doubt they'll get much out of Collyer Bristow anyway. They're getting sued by other people for £50 million for advising them to invest in some dodgy tax avoidence scheme..

My link

I dont know why i go on Rangers Media, I go on to laugh and point but find myself wanting to reply to how stupid they are and then end up frustrated that I cant.

The thread on taking over Cowdenbeath - not one mention of Cowdenbeath's fans or how they might feel about dying to let Rangers live was a real annoyance in particular.

I dont know about anyone else but Id hate to see any club die at my clubs expense when we have created the problem.

Got a link for this? Would love to read it.

Did you do it in the board room with the shredder?

Can barely muster the energy to type anymore on this subject after yet more shite from them today.

I like the slow and painful death route they're going down as that means their horrible fucking fans are suffering smileyWaving%2025.gif

However, to be honest, I'm sick of hearing about the whole, sorry saga and I just look forward to the, hopefully not too distant day, that we close the history books on Glesga Rangers for good.

The most appalling, abhorrent Football Club to ever have existed.

Tick, tock.....

I just asked my local shopkeeper why they didn't stock wiseman milk. Apparently hes got a good relationship with the suppliers that hes already got. Alas, unless things change, i fear this shopkeeper can no longer count on my custom. The shop across the road better stock wisemans

I just asked my local shopkeeper why they didn't stock wiseman milk. Apparently hes got a good relationship with the suppliers that hes already got. Alas, unless things change, i fear this shopkeeper can no longer count on my custom. The shop across the road better stock wisemans

But Wisemans sold out to Muller, so your money will be wasted!!;)

Got a link for this? Would love to read it.

I cant find it off hand now, I read it this morning too, cant search as im not a member there, but if someone has an account and type Cowdenbeath in it will show up.