Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

On more pressing matters, McCoist's 17 year old son has said that if he turns out to be a decent footballer he will play for his Mum's country England in protest against the SFA

The SFA need to sort this out. I'm really gutted that we might miss out on some wee dick who at 17 years of age has no idea if he is a decent footballer or not

What a tool!! Like father like son!!!!

Nae wonder ra peepul want to boycott you lot lol

boydc1.jpg

http://www.rampantscotland.com/clans/blclanboyd.htm

"The 10th Lord Boyd was created Earl of Kilmarnock in 1661 by King Charles II. The 3rd Earl fought against the Stuarts in the 1715 Jacobite Uprising, but the 4th Earl was a Jacobite supporter and was executed in London after the Battle of Culloden in 1746. All the Boyd titles were forfeited but the eldest son succeeded to the earldom of Erroll in 1758, through his mother, and took the surname Hay. In 1941 the brother of the 22nd Earl of Erroll resumed the name of Boyd and the title of Lord Kilmarnock as well as becoming chief of the clan. "

The Boyd clan motto is "Confido" which means "I trust".

http://www.telegraph...on-Rangers.html

"Instead,they convened until 10.45 on Friday night. On Monday they again worked longinto the evening hours. And for whose benefit, exactly? For Rangers – whoseadministrators had conveyed that they needed a verdict delivered with absoluteurgency."

So, the SFA panel rushed the decision on therequest of the adminstrators - which kind of puts a huge spanner in the worksof the 'badly timed' to scupper bids.

Seriously, you couldnt make it up!

i see Forsyth also had to back track by way of aveiled apology in the article re Alex Thompson.

Why should the SFA panel dance to the administrators tune like this?

This is only going to end one way and we all know what that's going to be.

Aye that tube Keys on Talksport has just said theBlue Knights are back in again. Have they struck oil somewhere?

Talksport have just been an extension of the Daily Record, more than they usually are. Updates from ex-OF presenters, Keith Jackson and ex-Rangers players keep the English population fully up to date with just how badly the Ibrox Institution are being treated, backed up by English presenters that couldn't name another Scottish club out with the bigot brothers suddenly becoming experts and proclaiming Scottish football will die without Rangers.

2. Self Policing: Ensure you uphold the Rangers traditions set by the gallant pioneers, through to Mr. Struth and more recently by our manager Mr. McCoist. Follow any police directions and assist each other to ensure that this is a peaceful protest.
:huh:

http://www.followfollow.com/news/tmnw/rangers_fans_unite__march_to_hampden__saturday_741875/index.shtml

Why has fat sally naw been hit by an sfa charge over his "we want to know who these ppl are" rant this is at least as bad as lennon confronting refs so wen will sally be brought before the sfa and get his ban??!!

Why has fat sally naw been hit by an sfa charge over his "we want to know who these ppl are" rant this is at least as bad as lennon confronting refs so wen will sally be brought before the sfa and get his ban??!!

Like shooting fish in a barrel, that one.

On more pressing matters, McCoist's 17 year old son has said that if he turns out to be a decent footballer he will play for his Mum's country England in protest against the SFA

The SFA need to sort this out. I’m really gutted that we might miss out on some wee dick who at 17 years of age has no idea if he is a decent footballer or not

If he doesn't know at 17 whether he's a decent footballer, then he isn't a decent footballer.

Are the SPL investigating the EBTs?

Rangerstaxcase says all of the team, inc subs, who won the league on the last day in 2005 were on EBTs. Surely if found guilty they must be expelled from the SPL. I'd also give them a 5 year ban from it.

Well, he's right, he shouldn't have to. But then again, this is a group of fans who sent a letter bomb to an MSP who was pictured wearing a Celtic top.

It's the old with "great power comes great responsibility quote" isn't it? McCoist himself has said in the past that his players on the park should conduct themselves in a suitable manner as they are role models to the fans. What does that say when he goes around ranting like a lunatic and calling for those involved to be outed in order for the more than evident ire to be expunged in their direction.

He just needed to use his common sense. He failed, and now he's got himself in a complete mess and won't do the decent thing and back down. His welcoming of Drysdale 'outing' himself was completely bizarre.

Yup, painted himself into a corner.

If he doesn't know at 17 whether he's a decent footballer, then he isn't a decent footballer.

Just wait until the BBC and Record get on his case...he'll be in the next Scotland squad despite his protest.

See when Rangers went into admin, maybe they should have done what every club does and cut back to a smaller, affordable squad. What they actually did was cut deals in the hope that everything would be sorted by the summer.

Actually planning for the future is one thing, but making sure the 'tarriers' didn't roll them over at Ibrox was obviously the main priority.

All you've heard "what's gonna happen to the rangers? All our players will leave for f**k all and we canny get new wans!"

It's not the SFA's fault that you continued the spend for a rainy day policy that put Rangers in this mess.

Fannys

^^^ tru dat

Even in the unlikely event of Rangers going into liquidation, a new "Rangers 2012" will be allowed straight into the SPL as "integral to the league's brand" or some such other utter hypocrisy. (code: "integral to the TV deal which will disappear without the OF derby")

We had to suffer the consequences of the demoted and ineradicable-athlete's-foot-in-a-cheap-trainer that is the "Livi" franchise in 2009-10, and it killed our league for a season. I'd imagine a re-formed full-time Rangers rubbing along on gates of 5-6k. would do much the same to the competition that season, and it's be far less pleasant as a result.

if rangers did get liquidation and was to come back it should be div 3 and they should be able to get players in

only if rangers or what the team will be named go in to div 3

So lets get this right

- Rangers don't want the actions of one man to result in the club being punished yet are suing Collyer Bristow for the actions of one man (Withey)?

- Rangers signed up for the rules regarding anonymous panel members but when it is them in the dock they want their identity known

- Rangers want their punishment dished out quickly for the sake of clarity yet are displeased by the timing of these decisions

- Rangers are complaining that the punishment will deprive them of much needed European money, completely ignoring the fact that European football is a prize and not a right (38 other Scottish teams could argue they are being deprived of much needed Euro money by not being put forward for entry)

Finally, why do they think 2nd place exists in a vacuum? If they are kicked out, someone else will fill the void. Granted they won't bring as many fans but they seem to think that no Rangers = empty stadium twice a year.

Complete idiots - the sooner we are rid of them the better

Can anyone explain to me how Paul Murray meets 'the fit and proper person' requirements considering he was previously a board member at Ibrox? Oh right, it's cause the 'Big Hoose' must stay open. My apologies.

Edited by shedboy82

Can anyone explain to me how Paul Murray meets 'the fit and proper person' requirements considering he was previously a board member at Ibrox? Oh right, it's cause the 'Big Hoose' must stay open. My apologies.

I fully expect the Ibrox faithful to be vigorously lobbying the SFA to vet all those who are looking to buy Rangers, having so vociferously condemned said organisation for failing to do this in respect of Craigy Stand-up Guy Whyte.

Equally, can anyone explain how a guy who has said he really doesn't want to buy Rangers, but will think about it if no-one else steps up, is in any way, shape, or form, a fit and proper person to be involved in taking on a club who are already in the shite, with the possibility of drowning in the stuff come the result of the BTC?

The answer is that neither of them are. No-one else will touch the fcukers with a 100 foot bargepole, never mind a 10 foot one.

Bullet between the eyes FFS - for everyone's sake, theirs included.

:lol:

Posted up on Facebook for point-scoring purposes, as I know a fair few "Big Hoose must stay open," types. Cue retorts of 'remember 1994?', 'fucking tarrier' in a few cases, and of course 'Scottish football is fucked without us.' With far more typos and tears, naturally.