Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Sadly, I fear you are correct. And if anyone thinks that Rangers fans are loud, arrogant braggarts at present, it's nothing compared to what they'll be like if (probably when) they're allowed to waltz back in as if nothing's happened.

"Haha, yeez a' tried tae kill uz an' we're no deid! WATP!!!!""!11"

Yep. They'll have be proven correct that they are untouchable. The media will just be a few steps behind them too.

The whole Scottish football 'experience' may have be at a low ebb for a while now but it is about to career head first into a very, very dark place from where there is no return.

Yep. They'll have be proven correct that they are untouchable. The media will just be a few steps behind them too.

The whole Scottish football 'experience' may have be at a low ebb for a while now but it is about to career head first into a very, very dark place from where there is no return.

I would still go and see Falkirk in the SFL, as it's not giving money to the SPL in any way (nor will our board have any say Rangers' ultimate punishment), but should we be promoted I'd just stop going and play golf instead.

It is abundantly clear to me why they are starting their march from Queens Park. This will provide them with an defence the next time they are up on a charge of illicit cottaging....

Yes, Your Honour, my client was under the impression that the Save Rangers Protest March started from the park at 3am on the morning of Thursday 26th April

Edited by Drooper

I would still go and see Falkirk in the SFL, as it's not giving money to the SPL in any way (nor will our board have any say Rangers' ultimate punishment), but should we be promoted I'd just stop going and play golf instead.

My chairman is about to stitch us up. I may well take up golf.

Rangers Fans Unite! - March to Hampden - Saturday 28th April

Rangers Fans Unite call on all Rangers fans to support a march to Hampden Park to be held Saturday 28th April. At Hampden Park Rangers legend Sandy Jardine will address the fans.

The assembly point for is the Victoria Road entrance of Queens Park. March off is 1.30pm to Hampden where a short rally will be held.

The march and rally are against the unfair, draconian and unsporting punishments meted out to Rangers FC and it’s fans because of the behaviour of Craig Whyte.

We urge fans of all ages to come along and make this a day of protest for the whole Rangers Family, everyone must rally around at this time of great crisis.

Rangers Fans Unite is an initiative created by fans inspired by the colourful displays of the Union Bears and the Blue Order who have spearheaded the organisation of the march. The march and rally is supported by every fans organisation and website.

CODE OF CONDUCT FOR MARCH AND RALLY.

PLEASE ONLY ATTEND IF YOU ADHERE TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF STEWARDS AND POLICE AT ALL TIMES.

Rangers Fans Unite - Protest Guidelines

Assembly Point: Queens Park, Glasgow – Victoria Road

1. Marshals: There will be protest marshals/stewards clearly identified by their high visibility vests. These are fellow fans; please follow their instructions at all times. They are there to help you and ensure our ultimate aim is achieved successfully.

2. Self Policing: Ensure you uphold the Rangers traditions set by the gallant pioneers, through to Mr. Struth and more recently by our manager Mr. McCoist. Follow any police directions and assist each other to ensure that this is a peaceful protest.

3. Flags and Banners: If your banner would be deemed welcome inside Ibrox Stadium, then it is welcome at the protest. Hard hitting slogans which get our message across are very welcome. Be mindful that any offensive banners/placards could result in their removal, your arrest and the protest halted.

4. Songs: Please stick to clean anti-SFA songs and Rangers songs. Again, if the song is welcome at Ibrox then it is welcome on the march. Be mindful that there will be families in attendance, supporting our club; therefore be mindful of the language used.

5. The March: Please move quickly along the route to our ultimate destination outside the main doors of Hampden. The protest will be dynamic and may obstruct ordinary people going about their normal business – we must do our best not to disrupt them.

6. Be wary of rival fans, should they be in attendance – do not react to provocation, allow the police to deal with any trouble should it arise. The police presence will be there to ensure that the protest passes off safely and peacefully.

7. Alcohol: All participants must strictly follow Glasgow’s alcohol rules – no alcohol allowed within Queens Park, en route to Hampden, or within the stadium grounds.

8. Safety: Please do not bring flares, fireworks or other such devices to the protest as this would jeopardise the march, as well as the safety of your fellow supporters.

9. Dispersal: Upon completion of our protest, please leave the protest area in and around Hampden promptly and safely once instructed by the marshals.

10. The very best of behaviour is expected from all participants, there will be many families with small children in attendance, so please be mindful of that at all times and show respect and due consideration for those around you.

Dress code Orange & purple sash and bowler hats.

Musical accompaniment flutes and drums.

I'll be away playing golf somewhere.

P&B "Lost to Football" Tour?

I'm thinking the same, I used to be into it when I was younger however I gave up on it. I suppose, depending on the impending decision, I will have a free Saturday to explore new hobbies.

We're on the march wi' Ally's army

We're heading down to Hampden Park

If you want to know the reason

It's to find our way next season

When we've got the local derby with Queens Park

Has to be the text joke of the week,well done sir. Any more ???? Hopefully....

Lets make no mistake about McCoist's comments...

This was not a rant or bursting a fuse or spur of the moment.

This was not a live bbc radio interview after a cup final defeat or a sky sports interviewer catching him by surprise as he ripped the heid aff it in the bushes...

He knew who they were.

He knew that rangers had agreed there would be "public" anonymity.

This was a "statement" put out through Rangers TV, their own media outlet.... he knew what he was going to say, he probably watched the interview back, then said to the editor it was ok...

He had every opportunity to watch that back.... go for a pee & think it over... and say no, thats not the right thing to say...

This was a calculated statement made deliberately to get a reaction. and it was successful. He should be ashamed.

As a result of the participation of one of our Directors on an SFA panel, this football club finds itself now having to contend with various threats in the form of emails and telephone calls, during the build-up to an important SFL league match.This club, along with every other club in the SPL and SFL, voted for change at last year's AGM. Part of that change involved the setting up of a panel of individuals who would give of their time to better facilitate and judge on football issues affecting the game in Scotland.

Individuals who agreed to an involvement in that process now find themselves chased by the media, vilified by sections of the press, subjected to abuse and hate. If this is the consequence of participation, it is more than likely that many will wish to consider whether or not such participation is worth such a price.

This football club remains supportive of our Director's involvement in what has turned out to be a fiasco. It is, however, incumbent on us as a football club to point out that we are NOT directly involved in the process per se. Threats to our staff, our infrastructure and our reputation is something we could well do without. So far this week significant additional costs have been incurred here at Kirkcaldy. Equally, tomorrow's important game against our friends from Dumfries, will be subject to greater security and police presence than would otherwise be the norm.

The Board at RRFC will have to consider why we should be subject to additional costs in support of a battle which has nothing to do with the football club. We may well be viewed as 'collateral damage' in the wider debate re the future of one of the country's larger footballing institutions, but we are nevertheless heartily sickened by what has happened this week.

This Board now looks to the footballing authorities to defuse the current mayhem and allow this football club – and no doubt others – to get back to business as usual.

Turnbull Hutton

Vice-Chairman

Raith Rovers Football Club

My link

My link

[/size][/font]

Good on them!

It's about time other clubs weighed in with their expressions of dissent/dismay/disquiet/disgust/disaffection/discombobulation [delete as appropriate]

Well in there RR!

Turnbull seems an odd forename, though, it has to be said :unsure:

Edited by Drooper

What happens with that then? The onus is on the admininstrators to have a CVA accepted by the creditors before the bid can be accepted?

Good on them!

It's about time other clubs weighed in with their expressions of dissent/dismay/disquiet/disgust/disaffection/discombobulation [delete as appropriate]

Well in there RR!

Turnbull seems an odd forename, though, it has to be said :unsure:

It suggests he has Hibs connections, so obviously a "tarrier", therefore part of the papist conspiracy, so the statement is seriously, seriously compromised and should be ignored by all right thinking volk.

Paul Murray and Brian Kennedy have submitted a bid conditional on a CVA being agreed and Whyte's shares being handed over. They're still fcuked.. laugh.gif

Does that make this Walter Mitty bid mark 5? They should have taken that boy's offer of the empty Irn bru bottles :lol: