Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Is it not the case that the only alternative to a CVA is liquidation? In the case of liquidation would the creditors stand to get any more than they would through a CVA? As Rangers assets in the event of the "Big L" would basically be Murray Park, Ibrox and a Car Park as all the players would now be free agents and worthless to the club. If Rangers debts total £134M then the creditors would not stand to make anywhere near full recovery of the amounts owed.

I have been led to believe that Murray Park is not available for building houses or flats and so is really only saleable as lets say a leisure centre. Ibrox is no use to anyone except what would be Rangers Newco, much the same with the carpark. If Rangers Newco were not willing to pay much for Ibrox who in fact would bid higher? A property developer would have a lot of obstacles in his way before he could do anything with it, not least the fact that the facade of the Main Stand is I believe a listed building. Also I can imagine in that event there would be fans chaining themselves to the railings to prevent any redevelopment. So in fact how much those assets are worth is really dependant on what someone is willing to pay for them. Less selling costs, administrators/liquidators fees etc.

If a bidder was willing to offer 10p in the £ in a CVA. Creditors may be well advised to take it. and that is not to mention the Liquidation would take, selling the assets, associated legal wrangling and bad publicity for everyone concerned.

If I was creditor I'd sooner forego my money and see the cheats shut down than accept an insulting offer like 10p in the pound just to watch the rescued club go back to their previous ways of spending millions on p!sh foreign haddies.

dunno about that. my idea solution is that the sfa bulldoze hampden, sell the land to a property developer and the scottish national team move to ibrox and rent to queens park. Ibrox is a first class stadium and would be a great home to the national team - all that needs done is change the signage! The Scottish Football Museum can be built n the site of the car park and Murray park can be taken over by the SFA.

The tax payers have pretty much paid for both facilities anyway and with the sale of the land at hampden, the SFA would be quids in.

In the mean time i'm sure rangers could ground share with thistle until they are in a position to build a new stadium

Cough!! splutter!! Rage Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! DONT.......WANT..........THEM...............NEAR...................FIRHILL................ GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!:angry:

I just had a wee thought that brought a smile to my face..IF Rangers are saved through a CVA they utter meltdown on here will be fucking priceless and the role reversal will be fantastic with 'White Rose Killie' and Pozbaird posts being reposted on Rangers Media and Follow Follow as great point and laugh material.

Well i need something to cheer me up while waiting to hear if the bid will be accepted. I'll need to borrow all those wee dancig gif thingys as well if the CVA goes through.

Even if a CVA does go through, which lets face it has a probability so negligible its barely worth talking about, Rangers are still completely fucked. The days of being able to spend millions on players are well and truly gone, replaced instead by glorious days like this:

and this

(damn media file limit won't let me post. It's Rangers against the Mighty Maribor for anyone wanting to relive the hilarity)

and this

(damn media file limit won't let me post. It's Rangers managing a creditable 2-1 defeat to FBK Kaunas a few seasons back for anyone wanting to relive the hilarity)

and Unirea 4 - Rangers 1 (couldn't find a video, sadly) in perpetuity. And that's if you get a European licence back, or even manage to finish in a European position post-CVA with at best League 1 and 2 rejects from down south.

PLEASING.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Pick as many of my posts as you want - mind and include the ones where I clearly say I do not want to see Rangers 'do a Third Lanark', I just want to see no special treatment for them simply because they are Rangers, and Sky want Old Firm games.

Love 'n' hugs... Poz.

You were 1 of the first 2 i thought of as a regular contributor to this thread...Ok if not you then that Drooper character..That is if he can post through the tears. ;)

CRAP, CRAP, AND EVEN MORE CRAP. Do you chuck tuff supporters realise that Kilmarnock serviced three quarters of the interest on their debt just by letting the celtic supporters take up three stands on championship day. That was just their interest..!!!! When are you people who look at buses and go 'Oh look, a hoos with wheels' get it into your thick heads that there is no scottish game without the OF. You lot cannot even keep your fishing pitches in good order....why? BECAUSE YOUT AFFORD TO SERVICE THEM PROPERLY!!!! Crap stadia, crap supporters, crap pitches that are worse than the red ash ones i used to play on and you lot think the game will improve without OF..........just reverse that OF will you and start using the two brain cells you share between yerselves.....F THE CHOOKTERS, UP THE TIC

I just had a wee thought that brought a smile to my face..IF Rangers are saved through a CVA they utter meltdown on here will be fucking priceless and the role reversal will be fantastic with 'White Rose Killie' and Pozbaird posts being reposted on Rangers Media and Follow Follow as great point and laugh material.

Well i need something to cheer me up while waiting to hear if the bid will be accepted. I'll need to borrow all those wee dancig gif thingys as well if the CVA goes through.

So, you are longing for the days when Pie & Bovril will be filled with comments about Rangers cheating? That has happened for the last five years. I have to say it never reached the point where we threatened to boycott Thunder Bar for sponsoring a couple Raith Rovers U19 matches, plan to disrupt smaller clubs while sending death threats to random folk. I guess Rangers fans have more class.

We know you will get away with it, you know you will get away with it, and every fucking c**t knows you will get away with it. No matter what happens, you can be safe in the knowledge that whatever residual dignity your club had has completely vanished.

Here is what the rest of Scottish football thinks of you, your fans, and whoever decides to bail you out.

when-the-teacher-says-you-cant-write-the-essay-the-day-before-its-due.gif

Edited by HaikuHibee

Only when it's Falkirk that's coming up (coughs, twice) dry.gif

Nae doubt if we were 2nd the SPL would take this to a vote.

I'm just wondering if the alleged sources inside Hampden would be proposing this if it was Hibs in bottom place in the SPL and Falkirk, or Hamilton in second place in the First Division.

CRAP, CRAP, AND EVEN MORE CRAP. Do you chuck tuff supporters realise that Kilmarnock serviced three quarters of the interest on their debt just by letting the celtic supporters take up three stands on championship day. That was just their interest..!!!! When are you people who look at buses and go 'Oh look, a hoos with wheels' get it into your thick heads that there is no scottish game without the OF. You lot cannot even keep your fishing pitches in good order....why? BECAUSE YOUT AFFORD TO SERVICE THEM PROPERLY!!!! Crap stadia, crap supporters, crap pitches that are worse than the red ash ones i used to play on and you lot think the game will improve without OF..........just reverse that OF will you and start using the two brain cells you share between yerselves.....F THE CHOOKTERS, UP THE TIC

:lol: :lol: :lol: What a tool!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

^^^verge of tears

:lol:

I dont really think many people have problem with Rangers being saved under a CVA (or saved at all), only that the are punished for the rules that have been broken, thats what sticks in peoples brackets, the thought that they will be allowed to get off scot free (or pretty lightly).

I dont really want to see either of the old firm gone in reality, Id have nothing to moan about if they did go. tongue.gif

^^^

verge of tears

ArfyZm1CQAEy_-M.jpg

100_1204_normal.JPGShane Nicholson @ShaneANicholson Follow Your handy @RangersUnite #RFC #SFAboycottguide, in A4 proportion. Print some out before you leave the office!

Getting printing folks!

I was sitting tucking into a McDonalds earlier today when i heard on the Radio that Ticketus had pulled out because of the SFA ruling...I did feel guilty for a about a second but the BBQ dip for the fries put an end to that. I dislike Burger King and KFC is expensive greasy crap

A couple of things about the march.

1) They are doing this from Queens Park. Not only is Victoria Road populated by several well known Celtic minded boozers, the area itself is hardly a unionist stronghold.

2) Just what is this march intended to prove? Will there be anyone there? QP don't play at home that day (in fact they are down in Stranraer), and other than Partick Thistle's game there isn't any professional football matches going on in the city and as it's Saturday I wouldn't imagine the SFA staff will be in their offices at Hampden. It seems almost as if they are marching to prove they can march.

3) Don't they realise all that will happen is that countless Celtic fans will turn up, line along the march and taunt them?

4) Do they not realise that organising a march like this costs the taxpayers hundreds of thousands of pounds. It's going to achieve nothing and can only end in embarrassment when either violence breaks out, too few people turn up, or they reach their destination only to give a shrug of the shoulders and a "what now?" gesture.

They were on about lying down and playing dead at matches to prove a point. They's all be so knackered on Sunday they can have a good kip at Celtic Park.

Edited by WeeHectorPar