Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

ArfyZm1CQAEy_-M.jpg

100_1204_normal.JPGShane Nicholson @ShaneANicholson Follow Your handy @RangersUnite #RFC #SFAboycottguide, in A4 proportion. Print some out before you leave the office!

Getting printing folks!

Hmmmm. You do know SportScotland is funded via your taxes , oh forgot you don't pay any,

you fat, morbidly obese dole scrounging benefit cheats. I can't image many of you use IMG for your financial advisor , get real

you distended piece of human rectum

CRAP, CRAP, AND EVEN MORE CRAP. Do you chuck tuff supporters realise that Kilmarnock serviced three quarters of the interest on their debt just by letting the celtic supporters take up three stands on championship day. That was just their interest..!!!! When are you people who look at buses and go 'Oh look, a hoos with wheels' get it into your thick heads that there is no scottish game without the OF. You lot cannot even keep your fishing pitches in good order....why? BECAUSE YOUT AFFORD TO SERVICE THEM PROPERLY!!!! Crap stadia, crap supporters, crap pitches that are worse than the red ash ones i used to play on and you lot think the game will improve without OF..........just reverse that OF will you and start using the two brain cells you share between yerselves.....F THE CHOOKTERS, UP THE TIC

Can someone translate this into English?

CRAP, CRAP, AND EVEN MORE CRAP. Do you chuck tuff supporters realise that Kilmarnock serviced three quarters of the interest on their debt just by letting the celtic supporters take up three stands on championship day. That was just their interest..!!!! When are you people who look at buses and go 'Oh look, a hoos with wheels' get it into your thick heads that there is no scottish game without the OF. You lot cannot even keep your fishing pitches in good order....why? BECAUSE YOUT AFFORD TO SERVICE THEM PROPERLY!!!! Crap stadia, crap supporters, crap pitches that are worse than the red ash ones i used to play on and you lot think the game will improve without OF..........just reverse that OF will you and start using the two brain cells you share between yerselves.....F THE CHOOKTERS, UP THE TIC

^^^ positively SEETHING

Glorious

ArfyZm1CQAEy_-M.jpg

100_1204_normal.JPGShane Nicholson @ShaneANicholson Follow Your handy @RangersUnite #RFC #SFAboycottguide, in A4 proportion. Print some out before you leave the office!

Getting printing folks!

retarded s-cumbags .... "how dare they sfa baisturts punish oor rangers fur cheating and avoiding paying oor taxes, dae they nae ken its the rangers their punishing"

hate that vile club and their fans with a passion

Hmmmm. "There is no scottish game without the OF". Well, the way you describe it, we don't have much of a game even with them. We don't really have much to lose.

What do you care about the Scottish game anyway? Were you concerned for its death when you were trying to join the Atlantic League or the English League? Were you saying to your fellow gers, "No. We can't go! They'll die without us"? Were you hell! If you think that Scottish football's dead without you, why were you willing to leave us for dead a couple of seasons ago?

I liked the bit on the flyer saying your mate wouldn't kick you when you're down. You need us more than we need you mate!

See ya, ya hypocrite!

Edited by fozzie

That's a fucking beauty.

Getting printing folks!

Hmmmm. You do know SportScotland is funded via your taxes , oh forgot you don't pay any,

you fat, morbidly obese dole scrounging benefit cheats. I can't image many of you use IMG for your financial advisor , get real

you distended piece of human rectum

Printed a few, but there's no more blue in my inkjet now. Would a green background be OK d'ya think?

Edited to add...

Still plenty of ink for these beauties. "The cost should only be pennies" Ironic.

Edited by archie guevara

^^^ absolutely shitting himself

How did we service it last year and make a profit ya Swampy when Celtic brought 1/3 of the support they had at 6-0 game?

How did we service it last year and make a profit ya Swampy when Celtic brought 1/3 of the support they had at 6-0 game?

ArfyZm1CQAEy_-M.jpg

Getting printing folks!

You're right! Your mate wouldn't kick you when you're down.

Can any one explain then why one of David Murray's companys, Carnegie Signs.

Called in a debt of about £20,000 putting Airdrieonians in to Provisional Liquidation?

"It's business" was his quote at the time.

Where were you at the protest marches then? Who did you boycott? What did you do?

You did fuck all, and now you deserve every day of misery that you get.

Rangers Fans Unite! - March to Hampden - Saturday 28th April

Rangers Fans Unite call on all Rangers fans to support a march to Hampden Park to be held Saturday 28th April. At Hampden Park Rangers legend Sandy Jardine will address the fans.

The assembly point for is the Victoria Road entrance of Queens Park. March off is 1.30pm to Hampden where a short rally will be held.

The march and rally are against the unfair, draconian and unsporting punishments meted out to Rangers FC and it's fans because of the behaviour of Craig Whyte.

We urge fans of all ages to come along and make this a day of protest for the whole Rangers Family, everyone must rally around at this time of great crisis.

Rangers Fans Unite is an initiative created by fans inspired by the colourful displays of the Union Bears and the Blue Order who have spearheaded the organisation of the march. The march and rally is supported by every fans organisation and website.

CODE OF CONDUCT FOR MARCH AND RALLY.

PLEASE ONLY ATTEND IF YOU ADHERE TO THE CODE OF CONDUCT AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF STEWARDS AND POLICE AT ALL TIMES.

Rangers Fans Unite - Protest Guidelines

Assembly Point: Queens Park, Glasgow – Victoria Road

1. Marshals: There will be protest marshals/stewards clearly identified by their high visibility vests. These are fellow fans; please follow their instructions at all times. They are there to help you and ensure our ultimate aim is achieved successfully.

2. Self Policing: Ensure you uphold the Rangers traditions set by the gallant pioneers, through to Mr. Struth and more recently by our manager Mr. McCoist. Follow any police directions and assist each other to ensure that this is a peaceful protest.

3. Flags and Banners: If your banner would be deemed welcome inside Ibrox Stadium, then it is welcome at the protest. Hard hitting slogans which get our message across are very welcome. Be mindful that any offensive banners/placards could result in their removal, your arrest and the protest halted.

4. Songs: Please stick to clean anti-SFA songs and Rangers songs. Again, if the song is welcome at Ibrox then it is welcome on the march. Be mindful that there will be families in attendance, supporting our club; therefore be mindful of the language used.

5. The March: Please move quickly along the route to our ultimate destination outside the main doors of Hampden. The protest will be dynamic and may obstruct ordinary people going about their normal business – we must do our best not to disrupt them.

6. Be wary of rival fans, should they be in attendance – do not react to provocation, allow the police to deal with any trouble should it arise. The police presence will be there to ensure that the protest passes off safely and peacefully.

7. Alcohol: All participants must strictly follow Glasgow's alcohol rules – no alcohol allowed within Queens Park, en route to Hampden, or within the stadium grounds.

8. Safety: Please do not bring flares, fireworks or other such devices to the protest as this would jeopardise the march, as well as the safety of your fellow supporters.

9. Dispersal: Upon completion of our protest, please leave the protest area in and around Hampden promptly and safely once instructed by the marshals.

10. The very best of behaviour is expected from all participants, there will be many families with small children in attendance, so please be mindful of that at all times and show respect and due consideration for those around you.

If i know Rangers minded people (and i think i do) most of them will be watching the march on the tele.

I just had a wee thought that brought a smile to my face..IF Rangers are saved through a CVA they utter meltdown on here will be fucking priceless and the role reversal will be fantastic with 'White Rose Killie' and Pozbaird posts being reposted on Rangers Media and Follow Follow as great point and laugh material.

Well i need something to cheer me up while waiting to hear if the bid will be accepted. I'll need to borrow all those wee dancig gif thingys as well if the CVA goes through.

IF this is what keeps you from slashing your wrists tonight No8 you hold on to those thoughts mate. I quite like your posts on here, the only Rangers fan I can honestly say that about, you'd be sadly missed.

Dons Supporters Trust Letter:

http://www.donssuppo...ng-spl-meeting/

That's an excellent statement, but one small detail lets it down ever so slightly.

Resolution 5 – Not applicable due to the prohibition of Insolvency Transfer Event. An alternative rule should be proposed under which a member club’s share in the SPL is not transferable, and in the event of liquidation that share lapses. The remainder of the current season will be played out by the remaining clubs with games already played against the defunct club declared null and void. The vacant place will be filled by a double promotion from the top of the SFL first division at the end of that season.

That would mean that if there was a Gretna situation where the team at the bottom of the league was in trouble, then if they went bust the team in 11th would suddenly get relegated. That can't be right. I would only advocate a double promotion from SFL1 if a top 6 club went bust after the split.

Printed a few, but there's no more blue in my inkjet now. Would a green background be OK d'ya think?

Green background, make the red flash orange, leave the white alone, job's a .good'un.

In my opinion it is definite that any newco Rangers will be "invited" into next year's SPL and therefore this means that Monday's SPL meeting will be the only chance the "rebel 10" will have of imposing suitable penalties.

Any decision on whether or not a newco will be admitted will be taken by the SPL Board – Ralph Topping (SPL Chairman), Neil Doncaster (SPL Chief Executive), Eric Riley (Celtic FC), Stephen Thompson (Dundee United FC), Derek Weir (Motherwell FC) and Steven Brown (St Johnstone FC).

So what is the likely outcome?

I think that Ralph Topping and Neil Doncaster will be more interested in the business case for the SPL rather than any sporting integrity of the league and will therefore vote to admit. Celtic, no matter what Peter Lawwell says, are joined at the hip to Rangers ( they need each other to preserve the voting structure, they need each other to continue their unique form of rivalry, they need each other for joint sponsorship opportunities) and will therefore vote to admit.

Therefore it doesn't matter how the other 3 vote. If they all vote against then the casting vote goes to the Chairman, Ralph Topping, and therefore Rangers are in.

Who's gonnae tell Dundee fans this?

Their they are all celebrating their promotion once Rangers are liquidated after the season is finished and then someone says change of plan.

I spy another SPL appeal and Dundee raging.

Hope we don't finish 2nd now, the SPL have screwed us twice, they aint getting a hat-trick.

ArfyZm1CQAEy_-M.jpg

Getting printing folks!

Seems to be some omissions from the list, the BBC for one. Taggarts and Parks are other brands missing from the flyer. You can see the full list here My link

I take it you fell on your head a lot in those days?

[/quote

no but i played at muirton on three occasions and to say that was a pit is a wee understatement.......whenever i go to mcdiarmid its normally a game of spot the blade of grass with my kids......you really are moronic to attack the hands that feed you