Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Apologies if this has already been suggested but I was always led to believe that Rangers had millions of fans worldwide? Surely if they all donated a few quid each then they could easily bail out the club? :ph34r:

I notice in the first instance Leggo refers to the man in question as "Neil Drysdale", who is actually a freelance journalist (I have a book he wrote about Dario Franchitti). Is this the sort of imprecise bumbling that he accuses others of? And is it possible to get precise bumbling?

I'm assuming you're on the wind-up - although hopefully there will shortly be threads on Rangers Mhedia and FollowFollow about him. Will he make the Rangers enemy list?

I learned very early on in my Pie and Bovril time that Brookmyre was not somebody to get into an argument with...It was like the heckler taking on the professional comedian.

There was a thread about him quite recently on Follow Follow where he was outed as an enemy of the club...They saw he went to a Kafflik skool on his wiki page. Even though h has always been equally citical of that other mob.

I made the mistake of reading his book about the School Re-Union while out working...'In the middle of the night one morning'....I was sitting laughng away to myself like an eejit. I couldn't get the picture of the retired policeman trying to wave down a passing car with an human arm that had flown out of nowhere and knocked him out, out of my head.

Turnout of around 5,000 so far according to a colleague who is on the march. So at least 95% of those who went down to Manchester for their UEFA Cup Final haven't bothered, maybe they all agree with the SFA punishment.

maybe ma mate missed out a 0 when saying 500...lol

Is this going to be there was '40,000 bears there'. The reality being that no-one will have a fucking scooby. Do you think the teddy bears will have a picnic? KFC and Macdonalds will have to have extra staff on unless they're being boycotted.

Is this going to be there was '40,000 bears there'. The reality being that no-one will have a fucking scooby. Do you think the teddy bears will have a picnic? KFC and Macdonalds will have to have extra staff on unless they're being boycotted.

They were going to use the Seville calculator to work it out but they don't have the collective brain cell needed to press the buttons.

I learned very early on in my Pie and Bovril time that Brookmyre was not somebody to get into an argument with...It was like the heckler taking on the professional comedian.

There was a thread about him quite recently on Follow Follow where he was outed as an enemy of the club...They saw he went to a Kafflik skool on his wiki page. Even though h has always been equally citical of that other mob.

I made the mistake of reading his book about the School Re-Union while out working...'In the middle of the night one morning'....I was sitting laughng away to myself like an eejit. I couldn't get the picture of the retired policeman trying to wave down a passing car with an human arm that had flown out of nowhere and knocked him out, out of my head.

Didnt make much of an impression on you then, its called "one fine day in the middle of the night" Nearly though!!