Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The whole crux of the footballing authority's investigation is whether players had a declared contract and an undisclosed EBT (a double contract) which would render their registration invalid under the rules, specifically:

Rule 2.2.1 of the procedures states: "Unless lodged in accordance with Procedures Rule 2.13, a non-recreational contract player registration form will not be valid unless it is accompanied by the contract entered into between the club concerned and the player stating all the terms and conditions in conformity with Procedures Rule 4."

If the BTC is found in favour of HMRC, then b ydefinition, Rangers were using double-contracts and not declaring one aspect o fplayer renumeration. By default the football authority's case in proven too and the registrations invalidated.

As this house of cards continues to fold, Rangers were therefore fielding ineligible players. Games are revised to 0-3 losses. The logical and just punishment should be the stripping of titles. Namely 2003, 2005, 2009, 2010, 2011 ones

Edited by Claymores

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-17877910

They just can't help themselves, can they? Sing along now P&B... 'All together now, the cry was....'

Can anyone also explain why most of the banner carriers felt the need to cover their faces with scarves? Surely this was a peaceful protest about the unbelievable injustices being meted out to poor downtrodden victimised Celtic Rangers FC, and not some anti-capitalist bollox where a bit of bovver was on the cards?

you're gifting the neanderthals with foresight n intelligence there - they even failed to make viable bombs hence why only 5 years

Viable Bombs - like what you did there.

This whole episode is getting surreal now. Its unhealthy to rely so much on a football club for your own self-worth. People need to step back and take a look at their lives if this is what it's come to.

Spot on TBR.

Trouble is, some people have a different mind set that is totally incapable of looking from the outside in.

"There is none so blind as those who will not see"

Edited by Souwester

Spot on TBR.

Trouble is some people have a different mind set that is totally incapable of looking from the outside in.

Spot on TBR.

Trouble is some people have a different mind set that is totally incapable of looking from the outside in.

Well feck me, I've got double vision :blink:

I thought Brookmyre put some good points across and well pretty impartial. As was Kevin Kyle. Quite sad that the light-hearted programme is the only one on Radio Scotland that can put some rational arguments forward in this whole saga. It's been said many times on here before but the media in this country are embarrassingly bad.

Yes 'Off the Ball' about the only Radio Show that regularly nails it - and it supposed to be the piss-take show. Hammered Rangers into the ground today as the rest of the pundits sucked up. MInd you what the connection:

Tam Cowan - Motherwell

Stuart Cosgrove - St Johnstone

Chris Broookmyre - St Mirren

maybe its perspective

Edited by eightmile

I do have a mental image of the Dick Dastardly SFA ripping the stars from the crest of Rangers' Mutley.

Apols for the moody earlier pal! Ranjurs new top doesn't even have 5 stars above the badge - there are 5 on the sleeve which is just a design feature which Peterhead or yer local pub team could choose as a fashion statement.

So far as I know, ALL clubs carrying honours wear ther right above Club badge (sanctioned by EUFA) . The Ranjurs must be getting "ready" - hahahahahaha

Apols for the moody earlier pal! Ranjurs new top doesn't even have 5 stars above the badge - there are 5 on the sleeve which is just a design feature which Peterhead or yer local pub team could choose as a fashion statement.

So far as I know, ALL clubs carrying honours wear ther right above Club badge (sanctioned by EUFA) . The Ranjurs must be getting "ready" - hahahahahaha

Not all clubs feel the need to slap stars above their badges at all. Man Utd and Liverpool being two off the top of my head.

To quote Ally McCoist, “But Scottish football is not an ideal world."

Dead right Ally, spot on in fact, because an ideal world would definitely not include Rangers.

However with their imminent demise and the prospect of them starting life back in Division three we're well on the way to that particular utopia.

Not all clubs feel the need to slap stars above their badges at all. Man Utd and Liverpool being two off the top of my head.

I stand corrected - ok diddy teams like Celtik who ony won the European Cup ain't gonna put their star on the sleeve. Did you not see the point? Remove the cheating titles and under 50, so EUFA would not sanction the stars above crest.

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-17877910

They just can't help themselves, can they? Sing along now P&B... 'All together now, the cry was....'

Can anyone also explain why most of the banner carriers felt the need to cover their faces with scarves? Surely this was a peaceful protest about the unbelievable injustices being meted out to poor downtrodden victimised Celtic Rangers FC, and not some anti-capitalist bollox where a bit of bovver was on the cards?

Severe cases of ugliness?

I stand corrected - ok diddy teams like Celtik who ony won the European Cup ain't gonna put their star on the sleeve. Did you not see the point? Remove the cheating titles and under 50, so EUFA would not sanction the stars above crest.

I didnt know it had to be sanctioned by anyone. I thought they just stuck them there.

To quote Ally McCoist, “But Scottish football is not an ideal world."

Dead right Ally, spot on in fact, because an ideal world would definitely not include Rangers.

However with their imminent demise and the prospect of them starting life back in Division three we're well on the way to that particular utopia.

Please, stop trying to appease them with this Division 3 nonsense.

Once liquidated, they will have NO history, NO playing staff, NO audited accounts, NO place of tenure, NO infrastructure & NO membership of the SFA/SFL/SPL.