Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

The due diligence test should be fun:

our shareholders have filed a lawsuit against former executives of Team Sports Entertainment Inc., which failed to create a stock-car racing league that would compete with NASCAR. That effort, Huntersville-based Team Racing Auto Circuit, was abandoned in August. Its first season was supposed to begin this spring.

The suit alleges breach of contract, wrongful conversion of company monies, mismanagement, breach of fiduciary duty and fraud. Named in the suit are William Miller, former chief executive of Team Sports, and Jon Pritchett, former president.

In an Aug. 14 filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission, the public company reported a cumulative loss of nearly $7 million since its creation in 2001.

In a press release about the suit, shareholder Edward Garland says, "The company and its directors thought they were getting an experienced CEO capable of completing the company's team auto racing concept. Instead it got a man full of greed who wanted control of the company for himself."

The suit, filed in Fulton County, Ga., Superior Court, pins Team Sports shareholder losses of more than $50 million on the former managers.

Miller left TRAC in August 2002 and Pritchett departed soon after.

Company officials were unavailable for comment.

Team Sports Entertainment is a sports and entertainment-marketing company based in Huntersville.

The due diligence test should be fun:

The due diligence test will amount to two questions:

1. Does he have a dollar bill.

2. Is his suit nice and shiny.

Pretty much like the last time then.

The suit alleges breach of contract, wrongful conversion of company monies, mismanagement, breach of fiduciary duty and fraud. Named in the suit are William Miller, former chief executive of Team Sports, and Jon Pritchett, former president.

Wouldn't be a Rangers takeover if someone pretty dodgy wasn't involved.

Or..

Q. Is any sh*t likely to come out in the wash?

A. Hell no, Pardner!

Q. Let me introduce you to my wife..

You forgot the element that most people do when calculating the 'loss' from not having the bigots visit, ie that there will be another club playing in their place, so there will be income from that game/s to add in to reduce any loss.

It's been shown before that for us having Dundee visit is virtually the same as Rangers so from gate income etc there would be minimal loss.

As someone "lurking" on the sidelines, I can't believe that this is the first time this has been mentioned but surely the way things are going with the focus purely on money, we should go that step further and bring Dundee back to suit Dundee United, St. Johnstone and to a lesser extent Aberdeen. St. Mirren can have Morton, Killie get Ayr back, Hamilton reappear for Motherwell's sake etc.

The bottom line for me is that football is now completely corrupt, the real fans are seen as an inconvenience as much as anything else and the powers that be are so out of touch it's really frightening.

The scottish media are also pathetic and actually strike me as incompetent morons or is it something far more sinister ?

I would also like it explained to me once and for all how the demise of Rangers will adversely effect the likes of Ayr or any other team outside the SPL. We do not get to play them and when we do, the crowd is no better than what we get against Killie.

For my final point I would also like someone in the media to highlight why supporters from Ayr, Falkirk, Partick etc have all fallen foul of this new "anti bigotry" legislation for what can only be described as minor indiscretions, yet the bigot twins appear to have been let off scot free ??

Is this because just like being too big to fail, they are also too big to be prosecuted ??

I honestly think the SFA will fast track a newco straight inti the SPL........they have already put there meeting back on new sanctions/rules.....

Just have the meeting and put the new rules into practice ffs.

That decision won't be anything to do with the SFA.

It's 2012 and we have those new fangled computer machine things. How many minutes or hours would it take for someone to come up with sets of fixtures for the following SPL scenarios -

-with Rangers

-without Rangers, with Dundee

-without Rangers, with Falkirk

They're not exactly involved in a project to build a new large hadron collider. It's some football fixtures with a very limited number of options.

I'm sure Doncaster's right hand mad, I. Reddy, has next season all set up already.

Except a New Year derby for your team against Dundee (remember 7-2) is worth a lot more than what is likely to be a 'Tayside' derby between St Johnstone and er... St Mirren. Ross County will surely get ITC, Dundee gets Dundee Utd,

Hearts v Hibs, Celtic get whose nearest maybe St Mirren, Motherwell v Killie...okay I admit its crap and flawed already. So it may not complex but its not simple either.

Exchange Rate for my work this month is £1 = $1.5910

Whyte buys for a £1 and sells for £0.6285

Those offers of empty ginger bottles looking better and better.

but so be it...........this decision has to be the right one....this is not just about Rangers fans or Rangers.....this is about every fans of every team in Scottish football.....money is tight across the board....but if we give up our integrity then fans of every club will give up on the game .....then Scottish football will be really fucked.

Yes, but it about about more than supporters of Scottish teams. There are many who will watch Champions League and English games on TV but who do not go to games in Scotland (any longer). Add to that Joe Public who has believed there is something wrong with Scottish football for a long time, from overpaid players, scheming agents who launder money for managers, to the obvious anti social behaviour and bigotry which is difficult to avoid. I have had many such experiences but one taking a train from Glasgow to Edinburgh one Saturday at 5.30 where the carriages filled up with Rangers fans. Behavior was as you would expect but when you have a phone ringtone that is the sash, including the shout of F the pope at the end, you do wonder about what sad lives they have. :(

It was after all public money that has been subsidising Rangers through their dodgy trusts, off shore dealings, and general money laundering well known to many including SFA officials.

So yes it is good that supporters of all other clubs in Scotland are on the Rangers case wanting a just and honest outcome. But there is a bigger public out there who want to see this opportunity taken to flush out the cancer that has been eating away at Scottish football boardrooms for years.

As someone "lurking" on the sidelines, I can't believe that this is the first time this has been mentioned but surely the way things are going with the focus purely on money, we should go that step further and bring Dundee back to suit Dundee United, St. Johnstone and to a lesser extent Aberdeen. St. Mirren can have Morton, Killie get Ayr back, Hamilton reappear for Motherwell's sake etc.

The bottom line for me is that football is now completely corrupt, the real fans are seen as an inconvenience as much as anything else and the powers that be are so out of touch it's really frightening.

The scottish media are also pathetic and actually strike me as incompetent morons or is it something far more sinister ?

I would also like it explained to me once and for all how the demise of Rangers will adversely effect the likes of Ayr or any other team outside the SPL. We do not get to play them and when we do, the crowd is no better than what we get against Killie.

For my final point I would also like someone in the media to highlight why supporters from Ayr, Falkirk, Partick etc have all fallen foul of this new "anti bigotry" legislation for what can only be described as minor indiscretions, yet the bigot twins appear to have been let off scot free ??

Is this because just like being too big to fail, they are also too big to be prosecuted ??

we should go that step further and bring Dundee back to suit Dundee United, St. Johnstone and to a lesser extent Aberdeen. St. Mirren can have Morton, Killie get Ayr back, Hamilton reappear for Motherwell's sake etc.

I like it. No relegation, franchise system. I'd also advocate player drafts, an equal spilt of revenues, an across-league kit deal, no shirt advertising, and a competitive, and genuinely interesting sport where any dog can have their day - if they get the mix of players and tactics right, are motivated, organised, and believe in themselves.... Go Broncos.

Wembley here I come. Rams v Pats, let's get it on.

Except a New Year derby for your team against Dundee (remember 7-2) is worth a lot more than what is likely to be a 'Tayside' derby between St Johnstone and er... St Mirren. Ross County will surely get ITC, Dundee gets Dundee Utd,

Hearts v Hibs, Celtic get whose nearest maybe St Mirren, Motherwell v Killie...okay I admit its crap and flawed already. So it may not complex but its not simple either.

We play St Mirren at New Year - that wouldn't change. Celtic would play Motherwell and St Johnstone would play Aberdeen.

Even allowing for the ignorance of the weegia I find it incredible that we are seriously discussing a sub £20m offer for RFC(IA). This would barely be enough to buy diddy AFC fron Stewarty Milne if you take the value of the assets (nae a lot!) and the level of the debt that he covers with the bank. They're having a laugh. I think the issue needs to move into the real world rather than keeping the fans and the likes of fat sally fed with platitudes.

It's 2012 and we have those new fangled computer machine things. How many minutes or hours would it take for someone to come up with sets of fixtures for the following SPL scenarios -

-with Rangers

-without Rangers, with Dundee

-without Rangers, with Falkirk

They're not exactly involved in a project to build a new large hadron collider. It's some football fixtures with a very limited number of options.

I'm sure Doncaster's right hand mad, I. Reddy, has next season all set up already.

Yes, I'm sure they can rattle them out easily enough, but the point is they would all differ due to all the factors that need taken into consideration, and only one of those fixture lists could actually be issued. Clubs need to sell hospitality etc. well in advance of the matches and can't just wait until the day before the season kicks off to find out who's playing who and where.

Just as an aside, and this has been bugging me for a while now. I see the word 'clusterfcuk' used quite a lot. Is this a breakfast cereal, or an unreleased AC/DC track?

Thanks in advance.

Just as an aside, and this has been bugging me for a while now. I see the word 'clusterfcuk' used quite a lot. Is this a breakfast cereal, or an unreleased AC/DC track?

Thanks in advance.

Goolge is your friend.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=clusterfuck

Spot on my friend. If its about money, why don't we all get our local rivals back and play four times a season, guaranteed Tannadice and Dens would be heaving. The reason? Cos there are rules and some were broken. Same should apply to Rangers and not have them treated as a 'special case' even though most of their fans are indeed 'special'. However....

The piper who pays calls the tune and our piper at the moment according to Doncaster, is television or more exactly SKY. So lets examine that shall we.

SKY SPORTS - NEWS CORP - MURDOCH - not a fit and proper person to run a company - verdict given by Parliamentary Select Committee

RANGERS - MINTY - WHYTE - MILLAR - not fit and proper people to run companies - verdict outstanding from SPL and SFA

News Corp used under hand tactics to cheat their way to exclusive stories gained by deceiving and defrauding and as a result the biggest of the culprits as an institution - News of the World - was taken out of circulation by the owner, who himself has now been found guilty of its doings through negligence and wrong doing.

And the SPL are worried about taking money from this guy? Really?? Surely he's set the precedent for them to knock Rangers down to size no matter how many jobs, no matter how many people will miss them, no matter what or who is ultimately responsible - the institution that stood to gain from it MUST be punished and then, if found guilty of being complicit, the individuals concerned MUST follow.

If Millers bid is accepted today and he puts up the £500k, am I right in thinking the period of 'due diligence' begins and effectively it's an ' over to you ' situation, where we all await the outcome (or further delay) in the SPL meeting next Monday?

Does this also mean that his bid is still subject to the sanctions imposed being lifted AND a newco getting straight into the SPL, still keeping all assets etc? In other words, getting away with everything? Does it now fall to the SPL and SFA to stop the game being lost of all integrity by keeping the sanctions in place and restructuring the voting systems and not accepting a newco? How about the tax cases, do they impact on Millars bid, is it dependent on the CVA, are creditors going to get anything?

Apologies for the all the ifs and buts, I just can't see how its moral, legal or acceptable in any way for this to be allowed. Any explanations gratefully received.

King Billy Millar has already tried to get rules bent and ignored to suit him. IF he puts up the £500k, he will use this to push more and more for the route that allows him to get the club operating on the cheap. And if organisations such as the SPL, SFA, HMRC don't deliver they will be accused of being the ones to blame. Unfortunately this will be approved of by the marching loyal supporters, daft Ally and Sandy (I am gonna give my medals back real soon now) Jardine.

From what I have read about his methods he will walk away from the creditors, asset strip what is there, put into a newco (forget all this nonsense talk about incubator etc) and be in control. In fact not much different from what Craig Whyte did a year ago.

Astounding that such a person should be seen as a frontrunner to what was viewed as a football institution with worldwide support.