Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

No offence mate, but that is bollocks.

You can indeed appeal. That's what happens when 2 sides to a dispute disagree. One of you will be right, and it aint always HMRC.

Somehow I think they might just be in this case, eh?

Well if we are taking a holier than thou finance stance a wee glance in the mirror regarding Celtics benefactor is perhaps relevant.

Unless Celtic's benefactor got his money from cheating HRMC, I cant see it's relevance.

In truth I dont think there's a businessman alive without a few skeletons he'd rather keep in the closet, however I do believe that most of Dermot's current cash comes from one of the world's biggest ever profits on a deal, London City Airport which he bought for £23.5 million and sold on a decade later for £750 million.

Couple of points from Gaz.

1, just flicking through sky sports there and Gers fans most definitely do do walking away. It seems they've already found something else to do when Rangers die.

2, I read earlier in this thread people saying the league will need to know by a certain time who is gonnae be playing SPL football in 2012-2013 season but I didn't see anyone say that the other clubs will need to know very soon so they can fix budgets for wages etc. If Rangers aren't in the league I can see clubs needing to start cutbacks to get to a sustainable level.

Yes no mention that both those clubs completed CVAs though and that comparsions with Rangers are way of (moon) beam. What I really liked was his line about "I've beeen doing some homework..." Er no. You have copied someone else's homework Ally. Trouble is it's wrong. Moral is don't cheat in exams.

They've cheated left, right and centre elsewhere. I don't think he'll lose any sleep over that. McCoist, like most (if not all) involved in the running of Rangers is morally bankrupt.

Also, I was just on wikipedia. Did Stuart Cosgrove seriously study at the John F Kennedy School of Government at Harvard?!?!?!?!?!

Surely thats a prank, right?

Pretty sure that's correct, he mentioned it on one of his arty shows on Channel 4 once.

Darlington administration updates...

Decided to leave their stadium for next season / groundshare somewhere

have been told by the Blue square to have their CVA agreed by June 9th or face demotion down two leagues to the Northern Premier

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17926586

Shame their not 'SPECIAL' :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Always amusing to see Celtic fans trying to join in withe anti Rangers banter.

Be under no illusions, we all think you lot are scum too. ;)

Think? :blink:

Know.

Still waiting on your response, funny how you havn't been on the old firm forum since you made a complete arse of yourself ?

How many forums have you been chased from or made an arse of yourself now no8, you seem quite proud telling us youve been barred from nearly every forum there is, quite an attention seeker, really cant wait to see your club die ph34r.gif

Indeed.

And once Rangers are dead then we can concentrate on getting shot of your filthy sectarian hate filled club.