Big Rangers Administration/Liquidation Thread - All chat here!

Something really stinks about that Administrator - the overwhelming sense I got from that press conference was relief, that he'll hopefully be out of there and the basketcase will be someone elses problem.

I concur with the above point that Miller is probably shelling 500k just to find out whether it's worth pursuing or not. In view of this I don't reckon that the tone of finality in the statement will prove appropriate.

When Paul Murray and His Blue Knights (featuring Brian Kennedy) were asked for £500k I'm pretty sure it was an unrefundable deposit

Yeah I read that too, but I remember Miller wanting a refund after he Pished himself at what Murray and Whyte got up to.

What a complete farce. Transfer all the assets. Dodge all the debts. And then transfer them back?

So I think this should be the route for every other club in Scotland? Why should any club pay anyone? Hearts could dodge 24 million straight away and then walk straight back into the SPL. Its a joke. And its a travesty to the UK taxpayer who are owed 10s of millions of pounds.

Shameful. I for one am finished with it when "Rangers" kick off in August at Ibrox in the SPL.

So, Miller has coughed half a million for preferred bidder status and a proper swatch at the books.

14 days to make his mind up.

I reckon it will take 4 and he will be washing his hands of the whole shebang, then its TBK's back to the rescue......

Good question, anyone ask if they had waived this money :D

Did they say something about Miller having received assurances from the SPL?

Think the duffers have been "hinting" that the SPL / SFA / CIA and B&Q would "help" as much as they can...fair enough lets have an unconditional bid then

Im very curious as to why its now an unconditional bid, obviously the 7 days is nicely timed so that the meeting on Monday will allow newco in relatively unscathed.

No Q&A at the press conf??? I'm also concerned that Miller has said he has sufficient comfort from the football administrators to allow him to make his bid unconditional.

Yet Donkeymaster says that there has been NO such talk between Miller and either the SFA or the SPL. So someone's lying.

All he's done is coughed up half a million for a proper squint at the books (standard practice for a company takeover, to separate the genuine from the plain nosey or competitiors trying to glean information). Rangers are a million miles away from shore and safety, and all the spindoctoring in the world from the red tops cannot change that.

No chance of a CVA - no chance of Rangers surviving.

Did they say something about Miller having received assurances from the SPL?

Thats how i took it. Back door deals been done? The whole thing stinks if I was a Rangers supporter id be hanging my head in shame at the moment.

So it's the NewCo solution -- move everything into a NewCo will the existing company is "cleaned up" aka "wound up".

If the NewCo ends up in the SPL, it will be a disgrace.

If?

So am I right in thinking that the Newco is going to get set up by the end of the season.

SPL penalties wont come into affect until after the season and therefore no penalties for the newco. Or at least everything is at the discression of the SPL board. We know what they will do!

If the SFA relax their punishment on appeal they a laughing! :(

Miller giving the most money to anyone agreeing a CVA - Admins main role.

Miller "Incubates" the remainder of the debt after CVA and eventually (because the "old co" has no functioning business) - liquidates it.

In the meantime newco RFC is launched and "nodded" into the SPL to protect TV money. Still no Euro appearances for three years but that's small beer in order to protect their domestic status in the meantime..

I'm away for a barf............

puke.gif

Edit: ...oh, and just wait for the sanctimonious press and media coverage this gets....

puke.gifpuke.gif

Edited by GreenockRover

We have to remember the miller hasn't even seen what kind of shit storm is waiting for him. He's just paid £500,000 to have a look. He will be looking to buy some adult diapers very soon.

You can just imagine duffco saying 'na billy man, it's aw sound eh! The HMRC have made everything up. We only owe Akhmad from the wee shop doon the road for a few evening times and Ginger fur the lads'.